Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Filter Cover

Options
  • 11-01-2017 3:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

Hi there,

Does anyone know where I could buy two of these mesh covers that fit into an aquarium filter.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭Polo_Mint

How big to you need them

In my Saltwater aquarium, I used sink covers

Kitchen-Stainless-Steel-font-b-Sink-b-font-Strainer-Waste-Disposer-Plug-font-b-Drain-b.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭ivegotafeeling

Polo_Mint wrote: »
    How big to you need them

In my Saltwater aquarium, I used sink covers

Kitchen-Stainless-Steel-font-b-Sink-b-font-Strainer-Waste-Disposer-Plug-font-b-Drain-b.jpg

I think they are 60mm but I will double check. That looks like a great solution! Thanks.

Different sizes here

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01N68EW90?psc=1

The big strainer diameter is 4.5 inch, inner filter is 2.75 inch, the medium strainer diameter is 3.5 inch, inner filter is 2 inch, the small strainer diameter is 2.85 inch, inner filter is 1.57 inch

Different sizes here

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01N68EW90?psc=1

The big strainer diameter is 4.5 inch, inner filter is 2.75 inch, the medium strainer diameter is 3.5 inch, inner filter is 2 inch, the small strainer diameter is 2.85 inch, inner filter is 1.57 inch

Hi there, seen these yesterday in the Euro Shop. They look ideal but how would they stay in place?

Hi there, seen these yesterday in the Euro Shop. They look ideal but how would they stay in place?

The Suction of my filter kept them in place.

I also used silicone on another tank.

I dont know where you plan to add it

Photo maybe?

• Advertisement

The Suction of my filter kept them in place.

I also used silicone on another tank.

I don't know where you plan to add it

Photo maybe?

Hi there, only got fixed up with these at the weekend. Got a set of plastic sink strainers in a Euro shop and they are a perfect fit.

Thanks for your recommendation.

Advertisement