Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

frauke petry

Options
  • 11-01-2017 10:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

anyone heard of her?

sh'es german speaking but has some interviews in english

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

Unfortunately yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,798 ✭✭✭An Ciarraioch

anyone heard of her?

sh'es german speaking but has some interviews in english

Leader of Alternativ für Deutschland - against EU, immigrants, has described Merkel as having "blood on her hands".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 druid prazsky

Leader of Alternativ für Deutschland - against EU, immigrants, has described Merkel as having "blood on her hands".

lol you have never been in germany

Unfortunately yes.

And is very controversial within her own party. She managed to piss them off majorly by agreeing a meeting with Marine le Pen that most of her party colleagues were opposed against.
    Unfortunately I can read her vitriol in the original.

• Advertisement

You are dead wrong I AM German

You are dead wrong I AM German

entschuldigung, ich wollte dich nicht beleidigen :)

my own kid is half german that's why i'm worried sick about whats going on in germany

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 37,153 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

OP, please read the charter before posting in this forum again. This thread is below the standard expected here.

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement