Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Superdry Sale

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

Snipp wrote: »
    Yeh its a British company but the sizing is still asian

No, their clothes are just meant to be form fitting.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭timple23

is there an expiry date on those vouchers?

nevermind seen the date sorry

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

They are not form fitting, the clothes have no shape to them. Also I have never seen a man over the age of thirty wear superdry and not look like a sexual predator

• Registered Users Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Truckermal

They are not form fitting, the clothes have no shape to them. Also I have never seen a man over the age of thirty wear superdry and not look like a sexual predator

:eek::eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭dar100

That's a ridiculous statement

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭TimeToShine

If you're over the age of 30 and are trying to get your clothes through bargain alerts then that's a bigger problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,624 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

If you're over the age of 30 and are trying to get your clothes through bargain alerts then that's a bigger problem.

Wrong, it means you are financially savvy and don't spend rip-off prices on articles that cost the producer less than a euro to make in Vietnam

• Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭TimeToShine

mrcheez wrote: »
    Wrong, it means you are financially savvy and don't spend rip-off prices on articles that cost the producer less than a euro to make in Vietnam

I disagree. Clothes are one thing that you should have fitted or at least tried on before you purchase. The cost price is irrelevant.

I disagree. Clothes are one thing that you should have fitted or at least tried on before you purchase. The cost price is irrelevant.

This thread is rife with ridiculous statements... must be the mulled wine

• Registered Users Posts: 10,227 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Remember seeing 4 office lads in the chipper, all of 'em at the counter in their white shirts and every single one of them wearing the same Superdry jacket...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭maynooth_rules

Do what's the craic with these vouchers? Can you just walk in and ask for one. Not gonna be up there till first week of January so very hopeful I can get one

• Registered Users Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Rashers72

Birneybau wrote: »
    Remember seeing 4 office lads in the chipper, all of 'em at the counter in their white shirts and every single one of them wearing the same Superdry jacket...
    Ah, but where they over 30 or under? Lol! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,858 ✭✭✭Soarer

49046009.jpg

Any idea how the jeans fit size wise?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭siochain

I got the 50 voucher today - walked in and asked for it !

Was that in Kildare village ?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,858 ✭✭✭Soarer

dar100 wrote: »
    Any idea how the jeans fit size wise?

The two I bought were true to size.
    34" was a bit loose, and the 33" was spot on.

I'd always be a 33 if I can find it.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Snipp

No, their clothes are just meant to be form fitting.

form fitting? maybe if you have narrow clavicles, no shoulders and a narrow back this might be true. In my experience however, any typically shapped man will have to size up

Snipp wrote: »
    form fitting? maybe if you have narrow clavicles, no shoulders and a narrow back this might be true. In my experience however, any typically shapped man will have to size up

So a sexual predator with a malformed back... presenting your next Superdry model:

$(KGrHqN,!rcFI44BSYfiBSW5,2m7(!~~_32-500x500-0-0.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 259 ✭✭duffer247

In market for new jacket, so headed up to SD store on Suffolk street hoping I could get a free hoody if it brought it up to €150. Asked the chap there if there's a discount voucher for spending €150, he said 'yes' so I asked him for one. He ummed and ehhed a while and eventually said he'd none left, and then said that they were given out before Christmas for people who were buying something so they would come back. Felt I was getting the run around, its not as if it's €50 out of his pocket.
    Ending up buying the SD jacket in Arnotts sale instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭fourinarow

Not sure what all the fuss is over this Superdry stuff, it isn't even waterproof 😒

• Advertisement

fourinarow wrote: »
    Not sure what all the fuss is over this Superdry stuff, it isn't even waterproof 😒

Actually the jacket I got is waterproof, although as mentioned before the "Superdry" name is nothing to do with it being "super dry"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Sam Hain

This is pretty much spot on, people who don superdry gear have a cretinous creepy look about them in the majority. They make oddball garments for the ill shaped in general.

Sam Hain wrote: »
    This is pretty much spot on, people who don superdry gear have a cretinous creepy look about them in the majority. They make oddball garments for the ill shaped in general.

Maybe it's not the clothing but the person...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭maynooth_rules

Esse85 wrote: »
    Got this in the Kildare Village store yesterday.

Went into dundrum and I couldn't talk the sales assistant into giving me one of these cards.
    Anyone have one that they won't be using that would be willing to post it on?

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭seandalaiocht

Does anyone know if you can return stuff bought online in Irish branches? Can't find details for Ireland on the website..

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭t-hairy

Ordinarily I would agree with you, but you see I've just received a telegram from the Gambia informing me that my tailor has been horribly injured in a big game hunting accident (apparently the poor chap took a rocket ball to his visage - terrible business).

In any event, all of this leaves me in an horrendous bind regarding my ensemble for the forthcoming Biannual International Deviants Association Dinner. The event takes place tomorrow evening at at the local youth club (during the disco).

Judging by the reasoned opinions on this particular bulletin board, this draper may have the means to fulfill my robe requirements.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

Does anyone know if you can return stuff bought online in Irish branches? Can't find details for Ireland on the website..

I think i did before, cant remember what I returned though.

Does it say anything on your invoice/returns forms?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Rashers72

Does it say anything on your invoice/returns forms?
    Only offers postal return to UK (paid for by you) on the forms, so no sorry don't know if can be returned in store.

• Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭finno

Anyone know if Superdry take one for all gift cards?

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Y.N.W.A

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25 kiernans20

finno wrote: »
    Anyone know if Superdry take one for all gift cards?

Went to use a one4all today in Superdry and they DONT take them.

Advertisement