Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Men's Xmas PJs

Options
  • 10-12-2016 9:44pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I'm on the lookout for mens christmas pyjamas but I'm struggling to find any. A Google just gives me normal PJs. Anybody have any ideas?:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Atari Jaguar

Sully wrote: »
    I'm on the lookout for mens christmas pyjamas but I'm struggling to find any. A Google just gives me normal PJs. Anybody have any ideas?:)

Penny's have some. I was there today (newbridge) with the wife and they had a decent enough selection.

Are you looking for any type in particular? Like red and green plain ones, ones with Santa on them or ones with all of the above and bells?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Penny's have some. I was there today (newbridge) with the wife and they had a decent enough selection.

Are you looking for any type in particular? Like red and green plain ones, ones with Santa on them or ones with all of the above and bells?

I've been into my local Pennys a few times and there was a selection for women but none for men?! Ideally something with an actual Christmas theme and long sleeve is a must! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭yellow hen

Sully wrote: »
    I've been into my local Pennys a few times and there was a selection for women but none for men?! Ideally something with an actual Christmas theme and long sleeve is a must! :)

Probably no use to you but heatons had mens christmas bottoms on sale for €5 today. Lots of payterns and sizes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 671 ✭✭✭Shoe Lover

My local Tesco had some, but in the end, I just got himself a Christmas T-shirt in a size up for lounging in on Christmas Eve!

• Advertisement
Advertisement