Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for sweet cider

Options
  • 11-12-2016 11:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I have a sweet tooth and I'm looking for a sweet cider. I have been drinking orchard thieves for a while but I want something new. I have also tried bulmers original, Strongbow original and apple tree but have found this not to taste like cider but more like lager which I hate. I have been recomended kopperberg strawberry and lime. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭Fluffy Cat 88

Kopperberg Naked Apple is nice. Stella Artois Cidre is nice too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 knowingmak

Update I got kopparberg mixed fruit, Its nice but I did research online and found stella artois cider suppose to be much nice. I know they sell it at Tesco but would someone know if they're selling it at carry out (I know they're selling the original ) or any other shops Tesco isn't in my local area

Try the Crafty Brewing from Lidl or Armagh Cider from Aldi.
    Both e2.25 but far superior to Stella or Bulmers.

Armagh do both medium or sweet, Crafty just have medium but that in itself is sweet enough.

Both have far more apples than Stella(50%) so they're more natural.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 knowingmak

2 January New Update. Thanks for the response. I'm buying stella artois cider tomorrow 4 for 10 at my local carry out. I will try Crafty Brewing next, after that I will try Kopparberg Naked Apple. Kopparberg is expensive and doing research found a large majority found Stella Artois Cidre to be better quality compared to Kopparberg. Please add to the list of sweet ciders. Cheers lads

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭Rachiee

Keep an eye out for Aspalls when out and about a few pubs do it but it doesn't an be pricey. Mcguivers do a lovely sweet one too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 Poache182

Have a look out for Outcider by Bulmers. It's a new cider that's sweeter than it's original.

Advertisement