Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Steep

Options
  • 07-12-2016 2:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭

Is anyone playing this? I only heard about it the other day when I saw an ad for it on TV. Looks like my kind of game and the visuals looks excellent. Haven't played a good winter/extreme sports game in a while, this could be the answer!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

Was going to buy it in Gamestop but the price was a bit...steep. I'll get me coat....

Played the Alpha and Beta for about 2 hours in total then uninstalled it. It was enough. Didn't like it at all. Felt very slow and clunky and traversing to the various points didn't sit well with me. Might have liked it had it been more arcadey in the vein of SSX etc.

Maybe it gets better later but not willing to chance it full price.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Looks good but also looks like the kind of game I'll pick up for €30 in two months time. Ubisoft drop their prices very quickly, especially if it's not a blockbuster game.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,295 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Yeah it looks great but can see it getting pretty boring pretty quickly. Most of the E3 demo definitely seemed to be more geared towards how you can share videos/times/paths/tracks with friends which doesn't interest me in the slightest. The rest just seems like the last SSX game.

Had a read of some of the reviews earlier, the destructiod one in particular seemed to tally with what I experienced in the Alpha , avoid like the plague.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭Fantomas9mm

Had a read of some of the reviews earlier, the destructiod one in particular seemed to tally with what I experienced in the Alpha , avoid like the plague.

Is there seriously no other way to start playing the game without walking for at least 5 min (Real time)

Advertisement