Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

1405 campaign news

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭Psni26

I'd say probably everyone in 1405 as it's been so long. I think I seen somewhere there was 30 in 1405 left but I'm not 100% sure I think I seen it in one of the FOI requests

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Chez39

Thanks. I'm actually in 1509. I'm guessing remainder of folks in 1409 will be processed first as they have been waiting so long! Trying to work out my position for intakes based on merit order and number of those longest in the queue.

The FOI did say that the first intake would be mixed with 1509 so you still have a chance

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Chez39

True. Think 51 or so make up a squad, so I'm guessing I'm possibly about 4 or 5 intakes down the line. Nil else to do, but speculate!

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭C3POPO

Chez39 wrote: »
    Anyone have a rough idea as to how many have passed all 5 stages and are waiting to be processed from 1409?
    There are 35 from 1405 and 149 from 1509 according to this FOI:

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/355550/response/875635/attach/html/3/01150%20Final%20Response.pdf.html

• Advertisement

Has anyone else on here received another type of vetting form that's in this campaign?

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭Nerves2016

Psni26 wrote: »
    Has anyone else on here received another type of vetting form that's in this campaign?

No- nothing received as yet

• Registered Users Posts: 45 coolhand50

Still nothing in my post. Any updates today folks?

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Barkly

Did anyone waiting for a call get one today?

Nope! I'd assume 1405 would get the first calls

• Advertisement

No call today....await policing board on thursday for news. Be surprised if hear for next week or 2 as 6 week notice before intake generally

My guess is either week ending 18th...but think it will more likely be week ending 25th November....then again, my predictions have been 100% wrong in the past :)

Hey guys did yous get an email about the next intakes?

Yes - interesting first date :)

Hopefully that first date is for us :)

Please god let us be the first intake!!!

I'm pretty confident it will be all of us hoping calls go out as soon as the meeting has been completed on the 1st dec

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭Tackleberry1

Congrats guys! The jealousy! Oh the jealousy! Lol

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Sidelined1234

Calls are going out

Congratulations!

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭TheCub

Congrats to all who get them. Well deserved!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭swl33t

Congrats! Who has got the call so far?

I'm still waiting however I don't think there's many of 1405 on the boards anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Sidelined1234

I'm 1405 and got the call earlier. Was starting to think this day would never come!

I am 1405. No call here YET.....hopefully.

Got the call earlier....over the moon!!! No holidays for 23 weeks.... 
    I'm sure your calls will come PSNI26 and Coolhand.....

Congrats nerves! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Homer01

Well done folks!!

• Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭shanevendrell

I know there will be some 1509ers in this intake too, but does anyone know what intake number this is from 1405?

Got the long awaited call! God knows what I said on the phone. I can hardly even remember! It's been so long it's hard to even believe it's actually happened.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 Ponderosa2016

Well done coolhand50. Are calls still going out this late? What time did you get yours? Congrats again!

Advertisement