Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

0% Finance on New cars??

Options
  • 29-11-2016 1:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭

Just thought I would ask the question.

Does anywhere in the country do 0% finance deals on new motors?
    I know the do them in the UK.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭ellobee

I'm not sure I know what you mean by "anywhere in the Country" are you talking about a financial institution or a Dealership,
    0% finance is usually offered by particular manufacturers for instance I think Opel are doing some kind of 0% deal, so available at all their dealerships around the country on certain Opel models and I'm sure there are other manufacturers doing similar deals. I dont think there are any financial institutions offering loans at 0% for the purchase of any new car.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭ShowMeTheCash

ellobee wrote: »
    I'm not sure I know what you mean by "anywhere in the Country" are you talking about a financial institution or a Dealership,
    0% finance is usually offered by particular manufacturers for instance I think Opel are doing some kind of 0% deal, so available at all their dealerships around the country on certain Opel models and I'm sure there are other manufacturers doing similar deals. I dont think there are any financial institutions offering loans at 0% for the purchase of any new car.

No I mean Dealerships.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,815 ✭✭✭stimpson

Skoda are doing 0% on certain models.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement