Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

doable research question

Options
  • 20-11-2016 11:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭

I have been told i need to dumb down my brain :O :confused: :rolleyes: that I think too much.

So i have been asked to come up with a doable research question
    1. I suggested hygienic shoot up centres for these who are heroin addicts and that itself would the one of the stages of recovery.

NOPE too far and wide and long winded I'm told......

1. who is to blame for heroin overdoses, the state or the addict.....No to opinionated apparently

1. Should the government or lock council be tasked be irradiating heroin users from our streets... now I'm being racist AND opinionated, I can't bloody win :confused::confused:

Can someone help me come up with an unbiased, Non-Racist, un-long winded, un-opinionated doable research question?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,056 ✭✭✭✭Peregrinus

A couple of hints about the course you are doing and the scope of the requirement to do a research project might be timely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭Ihglcc

Peregrinus wrote: »
    A couple of hints about the course you are doing and the scope of the requirement to do a research project might be timely.

Its a communications and research module. before we enter year 2 i think they want to to be 110% proof positive we can reference stuff Peregrinus. Its a 1st year thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,554 ✭✭✭Pat Mustard

Ihglcc wrote: »
    Its a communications and research module. before we enter year 2 i think they want to to be 110% proof positive we can reference stuff Peregrinus. Its a 1st year thing.

Might be more suited to the Anthrpology, Sociology and Culture forum.

Can move it there if required.

I doubt that you'll get what you are looking for here, OP. However, I could be wrong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭Ihglcc

Might be more suited to the Anthrpology, Sociology and Culture forum.

Can move it there if required.

I doubt that you'll get what you are looking for here, OP. However, I could be wrong.

yes that would be fine Pat,

• Registered Users Posts: 9,554 ✭✭✭Pat Mustard

Okay, that has been moved.

Please note the charter in the new forum.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,223 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

MOD: Research question development more appropriate in our Researcher forum. Moved.

Hi Ihglcc. If no one else assists you in our Researcher forum, I can offer some help in a few hours from now. Black Swan.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭sillysmiles

What did you go with in the end?

who is to blame for heroin overdoses, the state or the addict

Could be what are the societal and personal attributes that contribute to heorin addiction and overdose and potential statgeies for overcoming these.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,223 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

MOD:
    Since OP Ihglcc has been banned by Admin and he cannot interact with posters regarding his research question, this thread has been locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement