Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any craic?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,703 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Indeed: lots of cracks from what I can see on stuff!

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭EastTyrone

well lads, just arrived in Auckland last week - keen to meet a few ones and get a bit of craic going. Joined a football team the other night but looking to meet others as well - drop me a pm if any one wants to meet up! Also if anyone knows of any rooms going for rent could they let me know?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 584 ✭✭✭brady23

Best of luck I'm here too tried the GAA but only few weeks out from championship.
    Gimme a shout if you want any advice etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

EastTyrone wrote: »
    well lads, just arrived in Auckland last week - keen to meet a few ones and get a bit of craic going. Joined a football team the other night but looking to meet others as well - drop me a pm if any one wants to meet up! Also if anyone knows of any rooms going for rent could they let me know?

I got mine off trademe....just google it....which team Ya involved with

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭mbutler2007

what about any quick start jobs going in auckland? will look for a long term job soon but need something to get me going and get a bit of cash in now. I can turn my hand to most things. any ideas ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 584 ✭✭✭brady23

what about any quick start jobs going in auckland? will look for a long term job soon but need something to get me going and get a bit of cash in now. I can turn my hand to most things. any ideas ?

If it's admin etc I'd go to a recruiter. Madison seem quite good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

Tradestaff......flat our looking for summer workers....going by radio in work anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭mbutler2007

thanks for the tips. no luck today, ill have to look hoarded tomorrow and Monday

Advertisement