Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jokers of Airsoft

Options
  • 22-10-2016 8:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭

Bought a few bits in jokers of airsoft in tralee yesterday and can't rate them high enough, I'm fairly new to airsoft and the guy that owns it (Dozka I think) could not have been more helpful! Full of info and good tips.

I would definately recommend them!!

Note: I hope this is in the right area, mods feel free to move!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 BaldingBee

Bought a few bits in jokers of airsoft in tralee yesterday and can't rate them high enough, I'm fairly new to airsoft and the guy that owns it (Dozka I think) could not have been more helpful! Full of info and good tips.

I would definately recommend them!!

Note: I hope this is in the right area, mods feel free to move!!

I can't help buy agree. The guy is brilliant and his stuff seems really well priced. I'm just getting in to it myself, and he couldn't have wanted to help me more!

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭dazza161989

Got his name wrong it's dolce!!

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭dazza161989

Unfortunately I spotted that the shop is up for sale on DoneDeal for €21000!! A real pity & hopefully whoever buys it will keep it as an airsoft shop otherwise my nearest shop will be a 3hr round trip!! Kerry in general seems to be one of the worst counties to live if your interested in airsoft..... seems to be zero interest in the sport!! It will be the second airsoft related business in tralee to close in the last 3 years!

Advertisement