Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Santa Dublin City Centre

Options
  • 10-11-2016 11:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭

Hi there,

Wasnt sure where to post this so please move to correct forum if needs be. Travelling to Dublin with our 2 kids end of month and thinking of bringing them to a santa in city centre, we've never done this before..Would you reccommend Santa Experience Ilac Centre? Or do St. Stephens's Green have a Santa?-nothing on their website about it anyway. Thank u for any advice/recommendations.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭twinkletoes

Would anyone recommend the Ilac Centre Santa ? Thinking of trying Santa Experience?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Would anyone recommend the Ilac Centre Santa ? Thinking of trying Santa Experience?

I haven't been myself, purely as I don't have any kids, but one of my friends put up a glowing review online yesterday of the Santa Experience in the Ilac Centre.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,915 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

St Stephen's Green Santa is fantastic. He's as close to the real Santa as you can get. You have to go in early in the morning and book a time for that day though, as he's incredibly popular.

Loughc wrote: »
    I haven't been myself, purely as I don't have any kids, but one of my friends put up a glowing review online yesterday of the Santa Experience in the Ilac Centre.

Thank you Loughc, where is the review posted?

iguana wrote: »
    St Stephen's Green Santa is fantastic. He's as close to the real Santa as you can get. You have to go in early in the morning and book a time for that day though, as he's incredibly popular.

Thanks Iguana

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Thank you Loughc, where is the review posted?

It was on her personal Instagram and Twitter accounts, it wasn't an official review as such but the pics looked great and her child seemed to enjoy it.

Loughc wrote: »
    It was on her personal Instagram and Twitter accounts, it wasn't an official review as such but the pics looked great and her child seemed to enjoy it.

Thanks for that, sounds good!

• Registered Users Posts: 32 missfarmer

Watched santa on tv at the mansion house today. Can anyone tell me where he is in Dublin. Kids convinced he's the real one.

Advertisement