Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bargain Alert - Triathlon

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

griffin100 wrote: »
    More of a running bargain but picked up a pair of Nike Pegasus in Kildare Village outlet shop with an extra 30% off for €51. Loads of sizes but only one colour (black).

Heading that way today to pick up a pair or two... are they pegasus 32 or 33?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,772 ✭✭✭griffin100

mloc123 wrote: »
    Heading that way today to pick up a pair or two... are they pegasus 32 or 33?

They're 31's.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,368 ✭✭✭iwillhtfu

Wiggle have the Ambit 3 hrm reduced from 370 - 190 less again if you pay in sterling

http://www.wiggle.co.uk/suunto-ambit-3-sports-with-hrm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭and still ricky villa

I have to wait and see did Santa notice that massive hint I dropped about the Clever Training $200 920xts

They're still selling them here if you can get them from the US without being stung for duty
    http://www.clevertraining.com/garmin-forerunner-920xt-multisport-fitness-watch

• Registered Users Posts: 3,421 ✭✭✭joey100

I wonder why the white Ambit is 2cent more expensive than the rest?? It's been a long day in work.....

• Advertisement

joey100 wrote: »
    I wonder why the white Ambit is 2cent more expensive than the rest?? It's been a long day in work.....

Doesn't white make you appear to go faster?? Marginal gains and all that :D

In case anyone is in need of spares or a change.

They probably were never worth the €75 but worth leaving in a box for the day you might need them at €8.50

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/ie/en/fsa-team-aero-brake-levers/rp-prod136357

• Registered Users Posts: 28 flash84962

More miles trail runners on m and m direct for 29.99

• Registered Users Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭zico10

Not gear or equipment, but if you like peanut butter, Super-Valu have 1kg tubs of Meridian on sale for €5. Has to cheaper than making you own.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭Shedite27

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭68 lost souls

Shedite27 wrote: »

Bought 2 boxes last time, still have 10 left bu they are expired so think Ill just get the 1 this time.

Good value on Zero tablets too

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

Bought 2 boxes last time, still have 10 left bu they are expired so think Ill just get the 1 this time.

Good value on Zero tablets too

i wouldn't worry too much about the expiry on them. i watched a regular here throw back a couple that were years out of date and he's still ticking.

mossym wrote: »
    i wouldn't worry too much about the expiry on them. i watched a regular here throw back a couple that were years out of date and he's still ticking.

That's what I figured as there is such a high sugar content I'm sure they'd be grand. Have had a 1 or 2 since they expired in September and Im still here now.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,468 ✭✭✭sconhome

mossym wrote: »

As Shotgun about my Endure24 'special bag' of gels :D:D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

sconhome wrote: »
    As Shotgun about my Endure24 'special bag' of gels :D:D

who do you think i was talking about? coast to coast 2015

There's still 20 or so boxes available in Lidl Ballycullen if anyone is interested

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭and still ricky villa

A very, very niche bargain

Anyone with a Casco Speedster might be interested. Mine came with a smoke/mirror visor and I always felt and looked like a tool.
    Bought an orange one today for £30 including postage so now I'll just look like a rebel fighter from Star Wars
    http://www.casco-helmets.co.uk/Casco-SPEEDmask-in-Orange#

Advertisement