Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Compilation

Options
  • 18-11-2016 9:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 671 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone has any recommendations on a Christmas compilation CD? Was in the car yesterday, wishing I had some Christmas music to put on.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭Caillte

https://christmasfm.com/

In 10 Days the DJs will be on air but the station runs 24/7 all year round.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 671 ✭✭✭Shoe Lover

Thanks & I normally tune in, however, reception can be very shaky in our area so was hoping to have a CD as well :)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,758 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Shoe Lover wrote: »
    Thanks & I normally tune in, however, reception can be very shaky in our area so was hoping to have a CD as well :)

Now that's what I call Xmas 3cd set is a favourite of mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,971 ✭✭✭SarahLil

I have that one Lough C too, its great, good aul Clerys used to be good for picking up Christmas cds, I must get some of mine together for the car

Advertisement