Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Early morning bjj

Options
  • 17-11-2016 5:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭

Hi folks just wondering is there any clubs in Dublin running early morning bjj classes for beginners. I'm talking 6am start? Thanks folks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭Richy06

SBG HQ does 6:30am sessions Mon-Fri. Coached by Mario, one of the country's top brown belts. Great coach too. There's a good 15-20 people there most days. "The Breakfast Hunters" they're known as. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭bono_v

Richy06 wrote: »
    SBG HQ does 6:30am sessions Mon-Fri. Coached by Mario, one of the country's top brown belts. Great coach too. There's a good 15-20 people there most days. "The Breakfast Hunters" they're known as. :)
    Thanks for the reply Richie, much appreciated. Still might be a bit too late but I'll give them s shout. Do you think they are beginner friendly classes?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Maxtor44

Royal Grappling Academy, Stadium Business Park, Blanchardstown.

6-7am Mondays and Wednesdays
    All mixed abilities from complete beginners to brown belts.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭dragon_lordMTB

Started BJJ in April and the morning classes in SBG are great for beginners wanting to improve quickly. Very welcoming group and patient. Great way to progress and Mario is a great coach.

Cheers,

Clive

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭bono_v

Thanks for all the replys folks. I'll give a few places a shout. 6.30 am start seems to be the earliest, still might be a bit late for me but thanks folks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭dardis

I'm a coach at Royal Grappling Academy our 6am sessions are not suited for beginners, sorry. There's no technique shown, just a quick warm up and the clock is set for 5 minute rounds. It's basically an open mat.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭shanek248

hohohow much is sbg membership do the early morning classes?

any other early morning beginner classes around? (striking or bjj.)

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭shanek248

Anyone know the answer?

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭dragon_lordMTB

There is a range of classes but foundation is around 120 per month. Best to ring them to discuss what you need.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 jerry40

Are there any early classes in the limerick area

• Advertisement
Advertisement