Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Santa visit with a baby

Options
  • 13-11-2016 10:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭

Hi I've a 8 months old where is good to bring him don't want to pay loads as just want a photo thanks I'm in bray

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Cakerbaker

We're going to powerscourt. It's supposed to be lovely. It's €10 but you have to book.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭chuckles30

Check if any local community group/school are organising a Santa visit.....they can be cheaper and if you explain that it's just a baby they may be able to get you in & out early when it's quieter. All you really want is the photo. Wishing you a lovely 1st Christmas with baby!!

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭LaLa2004

Santa in Arnotts is free & there is no gift. There is a photographer. We got a photo in a Christmas tree bauble once. It's still lovely, years later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 671 ✭✭✭Shoe Lover

We brought our little girl last year to the local shopping centre one. She was only a year old & they only charged us a fiver I think & we got a photo & a little rattle thing for her. Will probably bring her to the same place again this year! It's mostly just for us to get the photo!

Advertisement