Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Official Conor McGregor thread (part 2). **Read warning in 1st post**

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,269 ✭✭✭Gamebred

What was his exact words about knocking up 2 birds? did he not just say his bird is having twins?

Anyone else think Eddies face looked like hes had a hard camp 2 black eyes.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭dashoonage

i wonder who the other missus is...Gamebred or wonderfullife ?

:P sorry lads

• Registered Users Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭CurryFlavoured

Tyron Woodley equally cringy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Yeah Eddie looked a bit....shook.

The comment was "Conor's gonna have 2 babies but his girl isn't having twins, you do the math". Seemed really really low to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Depp

main event is now a tables ladders and chairs match

• Advertisement

Yeah Eddie looked a bit....shook.

The comment was "Conor's gonna have 2 babies but his girl isn't having twins, you do the math". Seemed really really low to me.

Maybe I'm slow/tired, explain that one?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

The other person who Conor got pregnant was Edward.

He was clearly pregnant with emotion.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

Conor is having two children, but only one of them is Dee's child

Ah right listened back there, all is fair in fight promotion imo,the out-cry there'd be if Conor accused Eddie's missus of infidelity.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭wonderfullife

lol. If you're having 2 babies and your girlfriend is only having one, then some other girl is having the other.

• Advertisement

He's implying McGregor knocked up another bird too.

He's implying McGregor knocked up another bird too.

OK, that's very random. I don't see how it can be considered a low blow though.

Conor will want to take a leaf out of his mate Cristianos book and pay off the woman to say nothing

• Registered Users Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭ooter

Gamebred wrote: »
    Ah right listened back there, all is fair in fight promotion imo,the out-cry there'd be if Conor accused Eddie's missus of infidelity.

Eddie didn't accuse Connor's missus of infidelity?

OK, that's very random. I don't see how it can be considered a low blow though.

I don't know how it couldn't be considered a low blow, to say a guy is cheating on his missus.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Bit of a weird vibe at that presser overall though. Trailed off half way through

stephenl15 wrote: »
    Conor will want to take a leaf out of his mate Cristianos book and pay off the woman to say nothing

cause it definitely happened alright...:rolleyes:

ooter wrote: »
    Eddie didn't accuse Connor's missus of infidelity?

I know my bad,what ever I think it was a desperate attempt at a reaction that failed nothing really ryle's mcgregor unless its physical reaction I notice in a face off a staredown he can be bugged, never seen him snap over words.

I don't know how it couldn't be considered a low blow, to say a guy is cheating on his missus.

Conor has called guys steroid using nazi's, cholos etc. It's fair game with Conor.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

If what he said is true Conor will be fuming and it will mess with his head a lot.

• Advertisement

Depp wrote: »
    cause it definitely happened alright...:rolleyes:

Haha I'm not saying that but I wouldn't be all that surprised if it was true. Not something you would make make up

• Registered Users Posts: 6,318 ✭✭✭xtal191

I'm prob wrong but I thought Eddie was trying to imply that Dee would be having two kids, the baby being one and Conor the other but ****ed up by saying twins.

stephenl15 wrote: »
    Haha I'm not saying that but I wouldn't be all that surprised if it was true. Not something you would make make up

seriously?

God I hate Michael Landsberg. Who let him in.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,067 ✭✭✭✭wp_rathead

Why was McGregor dressed as a tampon?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭wonderfullife

Conor has called guys steroid using nazi's, cholos etc. It's fair game with Conor.

I can't remember Conor ever implying a competitor was doing the dirt on a wife/partner.

I'm not offended by it but it was a weird low blow and Conor chose to ignore it entirely.

Whole presser had a weird vibe. Live viewers peaked close to 200,000 despite the audio issues and late arrival of Santa McGregor.

Best bit was at the very end with Dana practically begging Conor and Eddie not to touch each other:

"please, please don't touch each other i already fcuked up with Joanna/Karolina"

Depp wrote: »
    seriously?

I just think that's not something that would immediately spring to mind, of all the things that could be said. If it was just Dee surely it was enough to ruin that much on Conor rather than go the extra mile and make that extra bit up

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭froog

wp_rathead wrote: »
    Why was McGregor dressed as a tampon?

cause he stuffs bleedin' pussys?

badum-tish.jpg~c200

https://twitter.com/MMAFighting/status/796820838481657856

Pissing myself at this again the most wwe **** ive ever seen.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭ooter

Eddie missed a trick not grabbing the other belt when Connor was temporarily taken off stage, he would've flipped. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement