Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Wwe raw and sd tapings glasgow nov 2016

Options
  • 20-04-2016 4:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37,770 ✭✭✭✭

Tickets on sale sat 23rd April at 9am. (Possibly a mistake as I think it will go on sale the 30th April)

WWE Raw the hydro Glasgow 7th Nov
    WWE SmackDown the hydro Glasgow 8th Nov

Arena only fits about 11000 so this will sell in a flash

Any tips on getting raw tickets ???

Hotels reserved and flights easy enough to get

Fear as there's a show in Glasgow on Saturday they will only sell the tickets at the venue ??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,770 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Anyone else heading over the pond for the shows next week ?

Flying out early Monday morning from Dublin and back Wednesday evening

Hotel cost €135.70 for a twin room for 2 nights, flights €48, tickets were expensive enough

• Registered Users Posts: 11,341 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

Yeah heading out on Monday from Knock. Never been to Glasgow before and its 8 years since my last visit to Scotland

Hearing the temperatures are expected to fall back significantly over the weekend. I remember it being freezing cold for raw/sd tapings in Sheffield back in November 2005.

rossie1977 wrote: »
    Yeah heading out on Monday from Knock. Never been to Glasgow before and its 8 years since my last visit to Scotland

Hearing the temperatures are expected to fall back significantly over the weekend. I remember it being freezing cold for raw/sd tapings in Sheffield back in November 2005.

First time in Scotland and first time at TV tapings. Didn't knw knock flew to Glasgow

It's suppose to be an amazing city and the venue looks cool

• Registered Users Posts: 11,341 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

Its Knock to Edinburgh then bus from Edinburgh airport.

Venue looks good in photos but there are alot of negative reviews online due to security, crowds merging together in one place, steep steps..i suppose we will see.

WWE were very strict this time last year with security for uk shows, lines for nxt in London were really long and show underway so don't bring a bag to venue

rossie1977 wrote: »
    Its Knock to Edinburgh then bus from Edinburgh airport.

Venue looks good in photos but there are alot of negative reviews online due to security, crowds merging together in one place, steep steps..i suppose we will see.

WWE were very strict this time last year with security for uk shows, lines for nxt in London were really long and show underway so don't bring a bag to venue

was going to bring a bag but wont now,hopefully they will give me one in there if i buy merch

enjoy the shows

• Advertisement
Advertisement