Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft in Kerry

Options
  • 29-10-2016 12:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi guys and girls! I'm new to Airsoft, but I'm looking for people around Tralee/Kerry who would like to play with/against me in regular games.

Both myself and my girlfriend are getting into the sport and we'd love to get set up with other regular players and find places to battle locally, as well as travelling further afield with teams.

Let me know if you know of anyone that's of the same mindset!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭dazza161989

BaldingBee wrote: »
    Hi guys and girls! I'm new to Airsoft, but I'm looking for people around Tralee/Kerry who would like to play with/against me in regular games.

Both myself and my girlfriend are getting into the sport and we'd love to get set up with other regular players and find places to battle locally, as well as travelling further afield with teams.

Let me know if you know of anyone that's of the same mindset!

Hey I meant to reply in the sticky but let me know wen ye are going and I will head aswell, nearest places are limerick and cork. I've heard great things about the limerick site.

Advertisement