Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Wrestlemania 33 Travelling from ireland

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭showpony1

For anybody who has booked a package before - what happens is it just a link you click through the WWE.com
    site or does it go to ticketmaster US? one person can select to buy 1-4 packages on this?

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭aaaaaaaahhhhhh

showpony1 wrote: »
    For anybody who has booked a package before - what happens is it just a link you click through the WWE.com
    site or does it go to ticketmaster US? one person can select to buy 1-4 packages on this?

Usually through WWE's wrestlemania page. They will release the purchase option there.

It will direct to ticketmaster if your buying Tix seperatley.

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭blink44

Has anyone any photos or links to what the view is like from the 100 level section? It's been a dream of mine since I was a kid to get ringside seats to mania and as desperately as I want to book the top tier package I just don't know if I can bring myself to spend every penny of my savings on essentially one weekend away. I just wanna get an idea of the view I'd experience in case I'm dismissing the silver packages too quickly, or if it would be worth my while when I can save a few grand, buy a bigger screen tv, a tray of chicken wings and a crate or beer for half the price ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭SarahVOW

blink44 wrote: »
    Has anyone any photos or links to what the view is like from the 100 level section? It's been a dream of mine since I was a kid to get ringside seats to mania and as desperately as I want to book the top tier package I just don't know if I can bring myself to spend every penny of my savings on essentially one weekend away. I just wanna get an idea of the view I'd experience in case I'm dismissing the silver packages too quickly, or if it would be worth my while when I can save a few grand, buy a bigger screen tv, a tray of chicken wings and a crate or beer for half the price ;)

Here's some photos of my views over the years.

31 was the best they were mid VIP 100 level
    30 were the back of the VIP risers and came with screens of what people watching at home saw. I liked this view the second best
    29 was general 100 level upper/mid row and off to the side. I had a bad view.
    28 was general 100 level lower facing the ramp view was good especially for the price but was quite far from the ring

SarahVOW wrote: »
    Here's some photos of my views over the years.

31 was the best they were mid VIP 100 level
    30 were the back of the VIP risers and came with screens of what people watching at home saw. I liked this view the second best
    29 was general 100 level upper/mid row and off to the side. I had a bad view.
    28 was general 100 level lower facing the ramp view was good especially for the price but was quite far from the ring

does the VIP mid 100 level come with silver package?

• Advertisement

You can see last years package seating here http://www.travel2mania.com/wrestlemaniapackagecontents.html

and previous mania package contents here http://www.travel2mania.com/previouswrestlemanias.html

I don't know as I've always booked seperate and friends who booked packages went gold and had riser seats on the floor not 100 level. Silver says 100 level but not sure if that's in VIP sections or general 100. They are 2 seperate prices when booking seperate on ticketmaster.

I believe my seats for 28 would now be considered VIP risers also but at a the time they were all general 100 level and only $150.

I paid a little under double that for my 31 seats via ticketmaster. But prices go up evey year anyways

Wrestlemania tickets on sale 18th November.

Hearing presale is 14th (unconfirmed)

So whats the deal with packages FFS
    Its getting later and later every year.

So whats the deal with packages FFS
    Its getting later and later every year.

I'm sure they're coming. Single ticket onsale date leaked rather than being announced. They never give a months notice.

Im also thinking NXT might not be Amway centre now it's not listed on secondary ticket sites by people who own seats in there. Raw and HOF are.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

WrestleMania travel packages on sale October 31st.

Time to load the credit cards and ring your bank to say there will be large purchase going through :)

Including Smackdown Live tickets this year for first time

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Mkelly1989

ciano316 wrote: »
    WrestleMania travel packages on sale October 31st.

Been waiting so long for this!!

i dont see anything on wwe.com? link please?

i dont see anything on wwe.com? link please?

I guess they're working on the site

Check out @WWE's Tweet: https://twitter.com/WWE/status/790732340888686594?s=09

cool - will we get prices etc in advance of monday? any idea what time they go on sale our time usually?

cool - will we get prices etc in advance of monday? any idea what time they go on sale our time usually?

Yeah the website www.wrestlemaniatravel.com should be up by then/soon. It's redirecting to wwe.com at the moment.

Itching for them to show the package prices! Although now that it's gonna be a 5 night package including smackdown I have a feeling I'm gonna be priced out of getting my dream ringside seats

blink44 wrote: »
    Itching for them to show the package prices! Although now that it's gonna be a 5 night package including smackdown I have a feeling I'm gonna be priced out of getting my dream ringside seats

Sure what's the difference between 4k and 5k! :)

Sure what's the difference between 4k and 5k! :)

My bank account 😂 if the price was somewhat similar to last years texas star package I might be able to do it but with the extra night plus smackdown I reckon prices will soar

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 HandbagQueen16

Any idea when Hall Of Fame, NXT, Raw, Smackdown individual tickets are on sale? Will they be on sale November 18th too?

Any idea when Hall Of Fame, NXT, Raw, Smackdown individual tickets are on sale? Will they be on sale November 18th too?

Highly doubt it, they always all go on sale seperatly with Mania being first to go on sale and the others in weeks to follow. Never seen 2 tickets go on sale the same week.

Bare in mind 18th is official on sale date so the pre sale will be around the 16th. It will all be announced soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 HandbagQueen16

Highly doubt it, they always all go on sale seperatly with Mania being first to go on sale and the others in weeks to follow. Never seen 2 tickets go on sale the same week.

Bare in mind 18th is official on sale date so the pre sale will be around the 16th. It will all be announced soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,341 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

No. Going on past years you are looking at raw tickets on sale mid to late December and nxt/hof tickets probably early January

E-mailed the federation to try get the package costs, donno why they haven't announced it yet. Got the below reply:

Hello and thank you for your interest.

If you would like to receive an email as Travel Package information becomes available, please register to be added to WWE’s mailing list for e-mail distribution. Please click on this link: https://secure.net.wwe.com/enterworkflow.do?flowId=account.register&forwardUrl=http://www.wwe.com/

This link will take you to the page where you will create your WWE.com account which will add you to the mailing list. If this link takes you directly to the WWE website, it means that you already have an account and you are already on the mailing list to receive information.

With kind regards,

WWE Travel Package Department

List of previous on-sale dates here

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Mkelly1989

Really want that vip package!!

Raw and smackdown individual tickets 2nd of December priced $25-125

Raw and smackdown as a pair on sale 28 November $50-250

Wrestlemania
    Ticket prices range from $38-$1,065 (taxes included). There will also be a limited number of “Gold Circle” VIP Packages available for $2,130 (taxes included). The Gold Circle packages include seating in the first 10 rows ringside, access to a Gold Circle VIP Stadium Entrance and a commemorative WrestleMania 33 take-home folding chair

Ticketmaster.com

• Advertisement

I always said if I do mania I gotta go top tier but it looks like the 5 night trip is just out of financial reach, 4 nights is possible but will cripple me financially for the foreseeable future. What's everyone's head over heart opinion on packages? Maybe il wait till 34 and go ringside 5 nights, or apart from top tier what's the best packages? I wanna watch the shows properly as apposed to seeing 2 distant figures and having to rely on the big screens to really know what's happening

Advertisement