Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

visiting Santa in wexford/enniscorthy

Options
  • 23-10-2016 4:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 452 ✭✭

I know Santa is in Enniscorthy Castle but it seems more geared for older children, we have a 2 year old and really only want to go just for photos tbh! Anyone know anything that goes on? If Santa's Village still opens in the Fr. Murphy Centre, but it's been a decade and a half since I was last there!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

I know Santa is in Enniscorthy Castle but it seems more geared for older children, we have a 2 year old and really only want to go just for photos tbh! Anyone know anything that goes on? If Santa's Village still opens in the Fr. Murphy Centre, but it's been a decade and a half since I was last there!

Head to Kilcannon,better value as Enniscorthy Castle charge for adults as well as the kids.I can't understand places charging for adults, it's not as if we are going to sit on Santa's knee and ask for stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 452 ✭✭WhoWhatWhere

zerks wrote: »
    Head to Kilcannon,better value as Enniscorthy Castle charge for adults as well as the kids.I can't understand places charging for adults, it's not as if we are going to sit on Santa's knee and ask for stuff.

... maybe you're not

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

... maybe you're not

Maybe you might chance it but not pay a tenner to watch your kid cry and hide behind you as many do when first meeting Santa after paying €15 for them to do it. We went to The Castle last year,very good but the policy of charges for adults is nuts.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,107 ✭✭✭✭looksee

The Irish National Heritage Park do a good santa visit, but there are limited numbers so you would want to book.

zerks wrote: »
    Maybe you might chance it but not pay a tenner to watch your kid cry and hide behind you after paying €15 for them to do it. We went to The Castle last year,very goid

No I do get you. I read the leaflet and it's all frozen bull**** and that. No no no no no.

• Advertisement

looksee wrote: »
    The Irish National Heritage Park do a good santa visit, but there are limited numbers so you would want to book.

Where that?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,107 ✭✭✭✭looksee

On the outskirts of Wexford town on the Waterford road. http://www.inhp.com/ and https://www.facebook.com/irishnationalheritagepark/

Doesn't look as though they are advertising Santa yet, probably after the Halloween stuff.

Advertisement