Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

WOW what a find...

Options
  • 27-09-2016 8:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭Lazybones

Truly amazing! Thanks for posting.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,158 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

How could anyone resist taking a hose and a bucket of shampoo to her before selling?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,547 ✭✭✭Agricola

Christ, imagine being left the contents of a dilapidated old shed, expecting to find ancient garden sheers and lawnmowers, then opening the door to this. The stuff dreams are made of!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

Video lends a bit more to the overall picture...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVZXRGGit-A&feature=youtu.be

• Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Seweryn

Nice one, but not a good deal. I saw one on DoneDeal a few weeks ago. Jessica wanted only €7k for a fully restored E-Type including free delivery to your home...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

Seweryn wrote: »
    Nice one, but not a good deal. I saw one on DoneDeal a few weeks ago. Jessica wanted only €7k for a fully restored E-Type including free delivery to your home...

:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,358 ✭✭✭kev1.3s

Seweryn wrote: »

I bought that one but I'm still waiting on the shipment to arrive.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭gavman1

So that's were I left the feck'n thing!

• Registered Users Posts: 19 oldskooler

wow!!!

Advertisement