Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

paulcookeauctions naas

Options
  • 23-09-2016 1:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭

Was in Dublin today working so popped over to see what stuff was on the vintage auction. Was fun able to jump into the cars.
    Anybody actually head to one of the auctions. Might pop over tomorrow.

A man is rich in proportion to the number of things which he can afford to let alone.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭Pat Dunne

Argghh..... you shouldnt have done that. I getting an urge to go look at the Mustang and the RS2000 now. You've completely upset my weekend. Thank you very much! :)

http://www.paulcookeauctions.com/stock?sale=160202#All/All/All/0/All/All/l_ot/10?page=3

• Registered Users Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭80sDiesel

Pat Dunne wrote:
    Argghh..... you shouldnt have done that. I getting an urge to go look at the Mustang and the RS2000 now. You've completely upset my weekend. Thank you very much!

I saw them. They were parked inside. Looked nice but I was more into the metal parked outside.

A man is rich in proportion to the number of things which he can afford to let alone.

I sat in about 7 cars. The celica was nice but rust was very very bad. I loved the w124 coupe, had the estate before but the coupe was a real joy to sit in.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭hi5

Pat Dunne wrote: »
    Argghh..... you shouldnt have done that. I getting an urge to go look at the Mustang and the RS2000 now. You've completely upset my weekend. Thank you very much! :)

http://www.paulcookeauctions.com/stock?sale=160202#All/All/All/0/All/All/l_ot/10?page=3

The Mustang is also for sale here €24000, 4 stud wheels would indicate its a 6 cylinder, looks very nice.
    https://www.donedeal.ie/vintagecars-for-sale/ford-mustang-convertible/13210987

Am here! Watched the bj42. Sold for 15800. Fantastic example with the bigger Diesel, Power steering and disc brakes. And no rust.

... How do you know if it met reserve?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,031 ✭✭✭Silvera

If it was 'sold', then it met or exceeded it's 'reserve'.

Silvera wrote:
    If it was 'sold', then it met or exceeded it's 'reserve'.

Not sure if it sold.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭woejus

80sDiesel wrote: »
    I sat in about 7 cars. The celica was nice but rust was very very bad. I loved the w124 coupe, had the estate before but the coupe was a real joy to sit in.

was that not a w114 compact?

A bit disorganised, I thought. People sitting/leaning on cars to be sold would put me off - also someone stole a part from the engine of a VW caravan!

This two-tone Roller did not sell, even when he went down to €600, sad really!

Buick LeSabre got €10500.

Yeah I sat in the w114 aswell. Used to own one of them.
    Yeah I noticed the vw won't start.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,031 ✭✭✭Silvera

80sDiesel wrote: »
    Am here! Watched the bj42. Sold for 15800. Fantastic example with the bigger Diesel, Power steering and disc brakes. And no rust.

... How do you know if it met reserve?
    80sDiesel wrote:
    Not sure if it sold

???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

woejus wrote: »
    was that not a w114 compact?

A bit disorganised, I thought. People sitting/leaning on cars to be sold would put me off - also someone stole a part from the engine of a VW caravan!

This two-tone Roller did not sell, even when he went down to €600, sad really!

Buick LeSabre got €10500.

:eek: Was there anything obviously wrong with it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭woejus

The Rolls Royce - interior was a bit banjaxed but for €800 I would have bought it, only I've nowhere sensible to put it

The paintwork was decent, arches had been redone at some stage. Brightwork alone probably worth a few quid.

nEofjIZ.jpg

VW van with stolen part is also pictured. The ZV reg is high so I think it was imported in the last few years.

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭unfit2006

unfit2006 wrote:
    do you know whether the Lancia Delta sold ?

I would say ,like the bj42, that it didn't sell as it's still on donedeal.

Advertisement