Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco Bargains [Groceries]

• 19-09-2016 5:41pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Please use this thread for Grocery related Tesco bargains only.

For everyone's benefit please no off topic discussion.

If any issues or feedback report the post to contact the mods.

Tesco Electrical Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭et101

In Clearwater yesterday they had 500g bags of Trattoria Verdi spaghetti, fusilli and penne for 30c per bag. I would imagine it's in all stores

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭wilser

et101 wrote: »
    In Clearwater yesterday they had 500g bags of Trattoria Verdi spaghetti, fusilli and penne for 30c per bag. I would imagine it's in all stores

Thanks for the heads up, loads in Naas

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Anyone try that pasta? Is it ok? High sugar content or anything? I don't recall seeing that brand before in Tesco......sounds like they got a few containers for half nothing and are flogging them accordingly.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Anyone try that pasta? Is it ok? High sugar content or anything? I don't recall seeing that brand before in Tesco......sounds like they got a few containers for half nothing and are flogging them accordingly.
    It's being discontinued.

Ferrero Rocher and other boxed chocolates reduced, but not enough imo
    Toblerone 100g €1.30

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,058 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Info on the content here.

http://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/tesco-price-comparison/Pasta_And_Noodles/Tesco_Trattoria_Verdi_Fusilli_500g.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,341 ✭✭✭D Trent

4pack Cadbury Picnic 50c in ballinasloe
    Dates March '17

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

It was one of their own brand under a different name products, it's not too bad. same as most other €1 per kg pasta.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭the corpo

Punnets of plums reduced to 49c in Tesco Dundrum, yum yum

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Jelly babies berry 74c 190g bag Merrion road

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭tharmor

White chocolate chips 20c....

Galaxy salted caramel 135g 44c

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Magnum Honeycomb 3 pack, 63c in Clearwater today, not many left in freezer. Man at till said they were reducing a load of frozen stuff from tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,657 ✭✭✭ablelocks

Tesco (Nenagh) - none left on shelf, but I got a bottle of Jameson Limited Reserve 18 yr old Whiskey for €45 (RRP around €130) - might be available in other Tesco stores...

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

WEX picnic bars 4 pack 50c

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭123654789

I miss having one big tesco thread. I know i'll miss out on bargains when there's multiple threads on the go for the same place :-(

I can't post on the 'comment on the megathreads' thread or indeed the last big tesco thread cos theyve been locked but anyone else feel like this?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,657 ✭✭✭ablelocks

multiple? there's only 2. and hopefully less irrelevant chat.

like this post. edit - especially for degsie, i meant my own post. if i was talking about the previous post, i would have said. and i'm editing this post so as not post another irrelevant post in the thread. edit 3 : insert smiley here to signify that there is no malice implied in this edit

edit 2 : just to try and balance it, Colmans Sauce Jar Cranberry 265G reduced to 1 euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭degsie

ablelocks wrote: »
    multiple? there's only 2. and hopefully less irrelevant chat.

like this post.

And this one :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭readytosnap

Felix pouches "Senior mixed selection in Jelly" barcode ending 863 and "poultry selection in jelly" barcode ending 422 being sold in tesco Roscommon for €1.37 & €1.32, I dont know if it is all tescos but the usual price is anywhere between €5 and €6.50.
    Don't bother trying the Roscommon store I cleared the shelves and got some strange looks as I was putting the 37 boxes on the belt. averages about 11c per pouch.at least a saving of 75%.
    Meeeoowww.

• Felix pouches "Senior mixed selection in Jelly" barcode ending 863 and "poultry selection in jelly" barcode ending 422 being sold in tesco Roscommon for €1.37 & €1.32, I dont know if it is all tescos but the usual price is anywhere between €5 and €6.50.
    Don't bother trying the Roscommon store I cleared the shelves and got some strange looks as I was putting the 37 boxes on the belt. averages about 11c per pouch.at least a saving of 75%.
    Meeeoowww.

Checked Naas and they are €3.50

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,372 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Hula hoops mixed 7 pack 78c, velvet crunch s&v 6 pack 76c and hb block, all flavours 1.04

Checked Naas and they are €3.50

just got another 12 boxes is Roscommon and the price is not an error because the price was on the edge of the shelf. that was removed when I cleared the shelf but over the last couple of days they has been a few boxes out on the shelf in dribs and drabs.

I bought an entire box of Galaxy salted caramel @ 44c each earlier .. It's like the Mint Crisp for 37c a few years ago..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,042 ✭✭✭Pique

You bought 49 bloody boxes? Cleared the shelves and proudly told us this after the fact. TWICE!

I hope it gives your cat the skits!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Pique wrote: »
    You bought 49 bloody boxes? Cleared the shelves and proudly told us this after the fact. TWICE!

He is saving people a trip by telling people its gone, still 49 boxes ha what's the date on em like?

Ah now. They were on offer last week and then disappeared. When I went in today they had three boxes on the shelf and the price was still 44c, so I bought a box.
    I did the right thing, and I don't have a cat.
    They also had Galaxy honeycomb for 56c

ah the poor cats only 2 of them were ours originally the other 4 were all strays that ended up here over the last few years. ( only 2 are house cats)
    Hococop wrote: »
    He is saving people a trip by telling people its gone, still 49 boxes ha what's the date on em like?
    08/18 is the date, though it sounds like a lot you would use a box a day so only 2 months supply, them feckers (cats) have me bleedin' robbed all the time.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭tharmor

snubbleste wrote:
    I bought an entire box of Galaxy salted caramel @ 44c each earlier .. It's like the Mint Crisp for 37c a few years ago..

Full price in dun laoghaire

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Tried for the cat food in the crescent but was not reduced

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Large share size Cadbury Dairy Milk Oreo 185g only 65cent. In date until June 2017 no yellow sticker just regular white one so nobody seems to be paying attention to it, plenty left in Ardkeen Waterford. Probably nationwide price

Advertisement