Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cavalier Turbo wanted!

• 10-09-2016 6:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hello there! I'm on the look out for a Vauxhall Cavalier Turbo in Ireland.
    The plan is to find one and restore it to perfection.

I'm looking for a straight and fairly original example that is worth doing up.

If some one knows where there is one for sale, even in the UK, let me know.

It'd be a dream to find one! Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭ianobrien

Oh good luck looking for one of them! I know of two that are most definitely NOT for sale. I haven't seen one on the road outside these two in about 10 years. The UK is probably your best bet.

Most were broken for the redtop turbo when the transfer 'box lunched themselves. The engine then ended up in GSi Astras or Novas usually.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭Silvera

Are you a member of any of the Opel / Vauxhall clubs?
    Probably the best place to come across a good original Cavalier Turbo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 269 ✭✭thadg

Advertisement