Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Wrestlemania 33 Travelling from ireland

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Yeah I'm hoping flights stay low for a while longer - my plan is to get them next payday at the end of September. It'll be tough going to beat the €320 rtn I got them for this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭SarahVOW

€320 was doing very well.

Aer lingus on fly direct Tue/Thurs/Sat but your looking at €620ish return

I'd be happy to take a short layover for around €450 once we sort out holidays from work.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 gog4toon

Hello guys im aleady booked to go to florida on my holidays the time wrestlemania is on but just wanted to know the best way to buy tickets in Ireland by themselves without getting a package deal and are they hard to get thank you.

gog4toon wrote: »
    Hello guys im aleady booked to go to florida on my holidays the time wrestlemania is on but just wanted to know the best way to buy tickets in Ireland by themselves without getting a package deal and are they hard to get thank you.

Via ticketmaster.com (US version) the same way as you'd book tickets here on the Irish ticketmaster.

Wrestlemania and Hall of Fame tickets don't sell out straight away. Raw after Wrestlemania and NXT do. There will be presales and general sales for all WWE events. No on sale dates announced yet.

SarahVOW wrote: »
    Via ticketmaster.com (US version) the same way as you'd book tickets here on the Irish ticketmaster.

Wrestlemania and Hall of Fame tickets don't sell out straight away. Raw after Wrestlemania and NXT do. There will be presales and general sales for all WWE events. No on sale dates announced yet.

Thanks for reply tried to set up an account for american ticketmaster but wouldnt let me for some reason i have an irish one already can u set up 2 different ones with same email do you know

• Advertisement

Thanks for reply tried to set up an account for american ticketmaster but wouldnt let me for some reason i have an irish one already can u set up 2 different ones with same email do you know

So u reckon when they go on general sale with ticketmaster there definitley wont be a problem getting them if i book them straight away

So u reckon when they go on general sale with ticketmaster there definitley wont be a problem getting them if i book them straight away

I have an Irish and American ticketmaster account with the same email address.

What tickets are you referring to?

It's pretty the same as any other high demand events.

I have an Irish and American ticketmaster account with the same email address.

What tickets are you referring to?

It's pretty the same as any other high demand events.

I have american one set up now im just looking for wrestlemania tickets by themselves

I have american one set up now im just looking for wrestlemania tickets by themselves

You'll be fine for WrestleMania tickets don't worry.

You'll be fine for WrestleMania tickets don't worry.

Jesus i would have thought an event that big would have sold out straight away,thanks for ur helpðŸ‘

• Advertisement

Jesus i would have thought an event that big would have sold out straight away,thanks for ur helpðŸ‘

Nah 70,000 capacity still huge for wrestling events even if it's the biggest show of the year and tickets are not cheap.

Raw and NXT are the hard to get ones cause they're in a 17,000 capacity with tens of thousands of wrestling fan's around for mania.

Nah 70,000 capacity still huge for wrestling events even if it's the biggest show of the year and tickets are not cheap.

Raw and NXT are the hard to get ones cause they're in a 17,000 capacity with tens of thousands of wrestling fan's around for mania.
    Would love to go to raw the next night too not too pushed bout nxt

• Registered Users Posts: 14 HandbagQueen16

Just wondering me and my husband want to go to Nxt, Hall of Fame, Wrestlemania and Raw how risky would it be buying them seperatly rather than going with a package?

Just wondering me and my husband want to go to Nxt, Hall of Fame, Wrestlemania and Raw how risky would it be buying them seperatly rather than going with a package?

You won't get as good seats booking seperate as you would with package but if youre able to be online when they go on sale you should be fine.

Raw and NXT will sell out probably the first hour they go on sale. I've never been left without tickets but always have to search multiple times seeing "no tickets available" and use presales and general sale (tickets during both will sell out in under an hour). It could happen that you won't get tickets for these on ticketmaster but there's plenty of secondary sites. I'm not worried I'm pretty good at getting tickets for high demand events and if it did happen I'd just buy off a secondary site.

Never seen Wrestlemania or Hall of Fame sell out first week of on sale but to get best seats you can get in early.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 HandbagQueen16

Thanks! 😊ote="SarahVOW;100903426"]You won't get as good seats booking seperate as you would with package but if youre able to be online when they go on sale you should be fine.

Raw and NXT will sell out probably the first hour they go on sale. I've never been left without tickets but always have to search multiple times seeing "no tickets available" and use presales and general sale (tickets during both will sell out in under an hour). It could happen that you won't get tickets for these on ticketmaster but there's plenty of secondary sites. I'm not worried I'm pretty good at getting tickets for high demand events and if it did happen I'd just buy off a secondary site.

Never seen Wrestlemania or Hall of Fame sell out first week of on sale but to get best seats you can get in early.[/quote]

• Registered Users Posts: 39 BlahBlahOhYeah

Hey guys,

I want to go to Mania next year, it'll be my first time going. I've been reading through old Mania threads to get some ideas on what I need to do, so I asked to be added to the travel.packages@wwe.com email alert.

Do you have any idea as to when they'll announce the dates that packages will go on sale/how much notice they usually give so that I can plan my finances this month?

Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!

Hey guys,

I want to go to Mania next year, it'll be my first time going. I've been reading through old Mania threads to get some ideas on what I need to do, so I asked to be added to the travel.packages@wwe.com email alert.

Do you have any idea as to when they'll announce the dates that packages will go on sale/how much notice they usually give so that I can plan my finances this month?

Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!

Nobody knows on sale dates of packages or single ticket yet.

Last year packages were announced on the 5th of October and went on sale the 13th of October. The year before announced 21st of September and went on sale 29th of September year before that it was mid August and same short notice.

Expect about a weeks notice which isn't great. Ring your bank in advance when you know so they don't block the payment.

If any of you have the time I'd recommend checking out a WWN show over the weekend details and tickets here.

http://www.morethanmania.com/tickets.htm

Here's a timetable of the wreatling events confirmed and scedualed over the weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭aaaaaaaahhhhhh

Give you an idea of when previous packages were announced and went on sale here

• Advertisement

Packages to be announced in the next two weeks?
    Judging by past dates that would be the case.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Mkelly1989

Packages to be announced in the next two weeks?
    Judging by past dates that would be the case.
    That's what I'm thinking too :) can't wait!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 SazBoyne

I am also travelling from Ireland for Wrestlemania with a few others.
    We buying the single tickets for wrestlemania as we are staying on for 2 weeks.
    Does anyone know when these tickets will go on sale?

SazBoyne wrote: »
    I am also travelling from Ireland for Wrestlemania with a few others.
    We buying the single tickets for wrestlemania as we are staying on for 2 weeks.
    Does anyone know when these tickets will go on sale?

Based on previous years, somewhere in the first two weeks of November

• Registered Users Posts: 4 SazBoyne

That's great thanks!
    Does Ticketmaster sell the tickets?
    One last question :) Do you know from previous years, the prices or an estimate on price ranges?

Does Ticketmaster sell the tickets?
    Yes, Ticket master are usually the seller for Tickets fror all WWE wrestleMania related events inc RAW, HOF, NXT etc
    One last question Do you know from previous years, the prices or an estimate on price ranges?
    WrestleMania 32 Tickets range from $110 to $710 per ticket
    WrestleMania 31 Tickets range from $35 to $1,000 per ticket
    WrestleMania 30 Tickets range from $25 – $850 per ticket
    WrestleMania 29 Tickets range from $49.50 – $850 per ticket
    WrestleMania 28 Tickets range from $25 – $1,500 per ticket
    WrestleMania 27 Tickets range from $50 – $1,000 per ticket
    WrestleMania 26 Tickets range from $25 – $755 per ticket
    WrestleMania 25 Tickets range from $40 – $755 per ticket
    WrestleMania 24 Tickets range from $40 – $750 per ticket

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭showpony1

still no word on this?
    if two people booking packages together do they need to both pay at same time or can you
    each pay seperately and use a reference to be put at seats/hotel together?

showpony1 wrote: »
    if two people booking packages together do they need to both pay at same time or can you each pay separately and use a reference to be put at seats/hotel together?

If you want the same room you have to pay together, however if I recall correctly, you can buy separate packages, which will come with two hotel rooms regardless, but you can request WWE to seat you together at mania.

Check FAQ#31
    http://www.travel2mania.com/wrestlemaniafaqs.html

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Macho spud

The wrestlecon tickets are on sale

• Advertisement

Macho spud wrote: »
    The wrestlecon tickets are on sale

Yep if anybody wants tickets for non WWE wrestling events. Below are the links for what's already on sale.

Wrestlecon: http://www.wrestlecon.com/buy-tickets/

WWN: http://www.morethanmania.com/tickets.html

ROH: http://purchase.tickets.com/buy/TicketPurchase?orgid=39189&pid=8304678

Jim Ross: http://www.ticketfly.com/search/?q=Jim+ross

Can't recommend WWN Live shows enough. Progress has to be the hottest ticket on sale right now but they have a big a venue for the weekend so I wouldn't be too worried but think ithat will be the first to sell out

Advertisement