Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Superbru 2016-2017

Options
  • 22-07-2016 11:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,967 ✭✭✭✭

Ive created pools for pro12 and a few other competitions. Codes are below

Pro12: kilolawn
    Rugby Championship: twigsand
    Aviva: papaperi
    top14: pavemute
    Australian champs: betstics

Join the club on boards if not already as it makes getting invites to other pools easier...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,229 ✭✭✭LeinsterDub

Ive created pools for pro12 and a few other competitions. Codes are below

Pro12: kilolawn
    Rugby Championship: twigsand
    Aviva: papaperi
    top14: pavemute
    Australian champs: betstics

Join the club on boards if not already as it makes getting invites to other pools easier...

And for anyone like me thinking wtf is this about https://www.superbru.com/pro12/index_mobile.php

• Registered Users Posts: 6,936 ✭✭✭SuprSi

I'm going to join a couple of them, but how do I join the pool? The Rugby Championship one isn't found when I search for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,967 ✭✭✭✭The Lost Sheep

SuprSi wrote: »
    I'm going to join a couple of them, but how do I join the pool? The Rugby Championship one isn't found when I search for it.
    Go into the clubs section and apply to join the boards club as that will get you invited to all pools created for boards.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 6,936 ✭✭✭SuprSi

Go into the clubs section and apply to join the boards club as that will get you invited to all pools created for boards.ie

Thanks - it says I need a personal invitation to join. My username is suprsi - would you be able to send me an invite?

SuprSi wrote: »
    Thanks - it says I need a personal invitation to join. My username is suprsi - would you be able to send me an invite?
    I cant unless I totally change things. You don't need to be a 'club member' to play in any of the pools and you would need to play at least 1 competition in the boards.ie pool to join the club. Apply for the pro12/Aviva premiership boards.ie groups using the codes I posted in earlier posts and then apply to join the club.

• Advertisement

Pro12, Aviva Premiership start this weekend. Codes are above.
    Open to all!!

BUMP

BUMP for anyone who wants to play in the European cups

6 Nations Pools are open. Code is pouroval.

Congrats to ClassyRelic52 who narrowly beat T2006 to win pro12 pool.
    shrapnel won the aviva premiership pool
    Ivan won champions cup pool

Pools for Lions tour and summer internationals all open.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

TLS, are we back on for this season?

TLS, are we back on for this season?
    all people from previous year threads were invited to new pools for this season. Will post codes for this season when get chance to. Think I've thread open already but if not will create new thread...

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

I couldn't find a Pro14 tournament under 'boards.ie'. Could you take a look?

I couldn't find a Pro14 tournament under 'boards.ie'. Could you take a look?
    invites sent to all who took part last year. Pool open for any one else to join as well

Advertisement