Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Starting DCU 2016/2017

• 01-09-2016 9:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi, I'm starting in DCU this year and I just want to know what the story is with DCU sending out forms/paperwork for enrolling or if anyone has got them yet?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Carnibo

onionm wrote: »
    Hi, I'm starting in DCU this year and I just want to know what the story is with DCU sending out forms/paperwork for enrolling or if anyone has got them yet?

I haven't got anything yet off them not even an email. Quite annoying considering people in ucd received their welcome packages a day after accepting their cao offer

• Registered Users Posts: 2 onionm

and online registration starts Monday I believe

• Registered Users Posts: 6 niallois

I haven't received anything yet either.

Do any current students have any insight into the orientation week? In particular the first 2 days. For business students its called BEST and it bills itself as two days of team activities.... Doesn't sound like its worth getting the days off for tbh. Am I right?

• Company Representative Posts: 31 Verified rep DCU Student Help

Hi everyone,

You should receive your welcome pack today which outlines all the steps.

You can click the link to view your orientation programme in the meantime: http://www.dcu.ie/students/orientation/orientation-schedules.shtml

And yes online registration is next week from the 5th-9th September.

Get in touch on studenthelp@dcu.ie if you need anything further.

Kind regards

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Lightiepeace

Am I the only one who still hasn't received a welcome pack?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 niallois

I never received it but i called into the registry office today and the gave me a print out of the welcome pack with my username/password etc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭jaqian

Got mine today after paying registration fee yesterday.

I'm doing the BSc (Hons) in Information Technology, whats everyone else in for?

Anyone going to the Welcome Day this Saturday?

Advertisement