Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Wrestlemania 33 Travelling from ireland

• 16-05-2016 1:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭

Hi all,

Getting married in 2 months and myself and my fiancé have decided that for our honeymoon were going to wait and head to wrestlemania next year.

Could anyone give me some advice from their own experiences on where they have bought tickets from how they travelled from ireland? This is literally our first real holiday away together so I'm totally oblivious to what need to be done!

Oh and when do tickets/ packages normally go on sale??

Thanks so much all!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

WrestleMania packages go on sale around September/October. If you can afford to get a package then I suggest doing it this way you'll get all your tickets and 4 nights accommodation if you go for the RAW included packages with no hassle having to wait and try on the on sale dates. This year I did silver package and it cost me 3000e for 2 people.

This got me:
    100 Level Mania seats
    2 axxess sessions
    Hall Of Fame tickets
    RAW tickets
    NXT tickets
    4 nights accommodation
    Bus to mania and back

If you can't afford to do the packages you'll need to buy all the tickets separately on the different on sale dates then book a hotel yourself. It's in Orlando so book a hotel on International Drive its where Axxess and wrestlecon will be and most likely where the WWE will have their package hotels. If you go with a package I still suggest booking extra nights on I-Drive if you are staying longer. It's easy to get to the amusement parks from there as well.

You need to book flights then and buy other extras like park tickets if you're looking to do that. If you don't drive use uber while in Orlando.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Mkelly1989

ciano316 wrote: »
    WrestleMania packages go on sale around September/October. If you can afford to get a package then I suggest doing it this way you'll get all your tickets and 4 nights accommodation if you go for the RAW included packages with no hassle having to wait and try on the on sale dates. This year I did silver package and it cost me 3000e for 2 people.

This got me:
    100 Level Mania seats
    2 axxess sessions
    Hall Of Fame tickets
    RAW tickets
    NXT tickets
    4 nights accommodation
    Bus to mania and back

If you can't afford to do the packages you'll need to buy all the tickets separately on the different on sale dates then book a hotel yourself. It's in Orlando so book a hotel on International Drive its where Axxess and wrestlecon will be and most likely where the WWE will have their package hotels. If you go with a package I still suggest booking extra nights on I-Drive if you are staying longer. It's easy to get to the amusement parks from there as well.

You need to book flights then and buy other extras like park tickets if you're looking to do that. If you don't drive use uber while in Orlando.

Oh my God you're an absolute star. This is so helpful!! Defo going down the package route seems like the best idea. We're hoping to stay a few more nights after wrestlemania and explore Orlando a bit. Any particular website that the packages go sale on? Can you set up an email alert to notify when the packages are on sale?

Mkelly1989 wrote: »
    Oh my God you're an absolute star. This is so helpful!! Defo going down the package route seems like the best idea. We're hoping to stay a few more nights after wrestlemania and explore Orlando a bit. Any particular website that the packages go sale on? Can you set up an email alert to notify when the packages are on sale?

Packages will go on sale from WWE.com email travel.packages@wwe.com and ask them to add you to the mailing list so you get emails about packages but there will be a full travel thread on here closer to packages going on sale so most info will be in there too.

If you're staying extra nights I suggest I-Drive to stay on. It has restaurants, bars some small amusements and most hotels offer shuttles to the parks. Theres a free bus that stops at a lot of the hotels that brings you to universal studios.

Theres loads of other non WWE events on mania weekend as well if you're into that. Ring of Honor have a big show called SuperCard of Honor thats on Friday before mania but its now at the same time as NXT. Then Evolve CZW and some other indie shows take place while Axxess is on if you're not into going to axxess. JR has a show as well that weekend that hes already confirmed for next years mania weekend. He tells stories, has special guests and you can get a VIP ticket to meet him.

WrestleCon takes place the friday and saturday from 9-5 and you pay in and can pay to get photos/autographs with 100+ wrestlers of past and present.

So more info will start to appear closer to package on sale times and loads of info will start to appear around January next year. Hopefully this all helps you out.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,863 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Im very tempted to go next year especially it being in Orlando would make a holiday out of it

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Mkelly1989

Im very tempted to go next year especially it being in Orlando would make a holiday out of it
    We were waiting to see where it was going to be on before we decided in honeymoon so we could make a holiday of it ^_^

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭nasty_crash

me and my wife were talking about going to orlando in january and my wife hit me with why dont we go for wrestlemania - if we wanted to book everything separate - i.e. dont want hof, accomodation and probably wont be able to convince her to commit to the nxt show - how much would tickets to axxess and mania be?

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭SarahVOW

Some info I've gotten that maybe helpful

RAW,HOF and NXT will be held at the Amway center.

Axxess will be held at the Orange county Convention center

WWN (Evolve etc) shows will be at the Downtown Rec Center which is close to the Amway and Camping World Stadium. Multiple shows expected Thurs-Saturday

Wrestlecon will be at the Hyatt Regency Orlando hotel on International Drive with separate events planned on the below times, other promotions are expected to use some of the slots.

Thursday 4pm and 8pm
    Friday 12pm, 4pm and 8pm
    Saturday 12pm, 4pm and 8pm

ROH is rumored to be running the Lakeland Center which is pretty far from everything else.

Happy Planning :)

me and my wife were talking about going to orlando in january and my wife hit me with why dont we go for wrestlemania - if we wanted to book everything separate - i.e. dont want hof, accomodation and probably wont be able to convince her to commit to the nxt show - how much would tickets to axxess and mania be?

Mania Ticket prices vary greatly for different seats, last year was $25 - $1200. I usually aim for the $300ish range which are lowest level built in stadium seats.

Axxess last year Prices:

TICKET INFORMATION

General Admission tickets – $55* (Includes tax)
    General Admission tickets include:
    Autographs and photos with WWE Superstars, Divas and Legends
    Enjoy viewing matches, Q&As and contests in the Main Ring

VIP tickets – $110* (Includes tax)
    VIP tickets include:
    Autograph and professional photo with a VIP WWE Superstar
    Exclusive VIP line at the event entrance
    (1) 8x10 glossy photo of the appearing Superstar

Premium VIP tickets – $190* (Includes tax)
    VIP tickets Include:
    Autograph and professional photo with a Premium VIP WWE Superstar
    Exclusive VIP line at the event entrance
    (1) 8x10 glossy photo of the appearing Superstar
    Children 2 years and under – FREE

• Registered Users Posts: 18 paddyjkearsey

hi guys, im planning on going to mania next year and it will be my first. SUPER excited. one question do you think there will be any shuttle bus or anything like that be happening around orlando. i just booked my flights and hotel at the rosen on i-drive.

thanks in advance

hi guys, im planning on going to mania next year and it will be my first. SUPER excited. one question do you think there will be any shuttle bus or anything like that be happening around orlando. i just booked my flights and hotel at the rosen on i-drive.

thanks in advance

Shuttle bus to what?
    If you mean the parks yeah there's shuttle buses from the hotels and a free one for universal. If you mean to wrestlemania I'd say they're will be companies offering bus services to wrestlemania. There's usually a bus from wrestlecon to Mania. Install uber on your phone though it's great for getting around Orlando.

Which Rosen you staying at?

• Advertisement

sorry yes to mania. we are staying at the rosen at the pointe

sorry yes to mania. we are staying at the rosen at the pointe

Stayed there before. Nice spot. I expect with the amount of people staying on I-Drive there will be extra ways to get to mania and even then uber will be helpful.

Any questions to do with Mania packages and some other stuff are answered on this lads site.

http://www.travel2mania.com/

cool. thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭showpony1

any idea when the packages will go on sale?

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Motion118

Cassidy Travel have a sale on right now where you can get travel and accomodation (28 March - 5 April) for around 590e each.

Anyone think it'd end up being cheaper compared to some of the travel packages? I'm not sure how much you'd be talking once you factor in the tickets for Mania, Raw, Axxcess and NXT

Motion118 wrote: »
    Cassidy Travel have a sale on right now where you can get travel and accomodation (28 March - 5 April) for around 590e each.

Anyone think it'd end up being cheaper compared to some of the travel packages? I'm not sure how much you'd be talking once you factor in the tickets for Mania, Raw, Axxcess and NXT

That's a very good price. Check out where the hotel is in relation to things though.

Only issue with booking separately (which I always do) is its tough to get good seats for RAW and NXT via ticketmaster. If you're on the ball when they go in sale both pre sale and regular you'll get em but could be stuck with nose bleeds unless you go to a tout. Also if you desperately want vip Axxess tickets it would be best to go with package.

Personally I have no interest in going Axxess or Hall of Fame again (both cool once) and always stay a week or more so separate suit me. Never heard of anybody complain about the hotel or seats assigned with package though

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Motion118

SarahVOW wrote: »
    That's a very good price. Check out where the hotel is in relation to things though.

Only issue with booking separately (which I always do) is its tough to get good seats for RAW and NXT via ticketmaster. If you're on the ball when they go in sale both pre sale and regular you'll get em but could be stuck with nose bleeds unless you go to a tout. Also if you desperately want vip Axxess tickets it would be best to go with package.

Personally I have no interest in going Axxess or Hall of Fame again (both cool once) and always stay a week or more so separate suit me. Never heard of anybody complain about the hotel or seats assigned with package though

Great, thank you.

I have no real interest in Hall of Fame or VIP Axxess tickets, so I'd say going seperatley would be my best option. Just got to hope I get good seats for Raw and NXT (or any NXT seats, given how quickly they sold out last year).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭showpony1

what do you lads do that are going with packages but staying for more than 3 days,
    do you book into a different hotel before and just move up to the wwe one on the friday
    or try and extend the booking with the wwe hotel?

Heads up that most of the non WWE shows are on sale already via More than mania and Wrestlecon sites. ROH on sale this week.

Also Jim Ross and friends shows the Saturday and Sunday in sale via tickfly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 HandbagQueen16

Hi All,
    Myself and my husband are also thinking of travelling to Wrestlemania 33 too.
    I spotted that some packages include accommodation just wondering are they double or single rooms (prob a stupid question!) We would be buying a ticket for him but just wondering had anyone bought partners along that didn't go to wrestlemania how did they go about with the accommodation side of things?
    Also wondering had anyone booked any travel packages from Ireland where they could be paid off in instalments?

Hi All,
    Myself and my husband are also thinking of travelling to Wrestlemania 33 too.
    I spotted that some packages include accommodation just wondering are they double or single rooms (prob a stupid question!) We would be buying a ticket for him but just wondering had anyone bought partners along that didn't go to wrestlemania how did they go about with the accommodation side of things?
    Also wondering had anyone booked any travel packages from Ireland where they could be paid off in instalments?

Look up the travel package information from last year, expect similar but slightly more expensive this year.

Do you mean booking a 1 person package for him then you using the room too? I can't imagion it being an issue if your discrete about it but it's not an option available.

I always book separately and the beds are always huge in every hotel I've stayed in the US plenty room for 2 adults. Like a single US bed is bigger than an irish double. If an american was given an irish single bed in a hotel they would not be happy. I'd imagion even for 1 person it would be a queen or king bed.WWE packages always use good hotels.

No installment plans cause they don't need to, last year the packages sold out in less than an hour. Packages only available from WWE direct

• Registered Users Posts: 14 HandbagQueen16

SarahVOW wrote: »
    Look up the travel package information from last year, expect similar but slightly more expensive this year.

Do you mean booking a 1 person package for him then you using the room too? I can't imagion it being an issue if your discrete about it but it's not an option available.

I always book separately and the beds are always huge in every hotel I've stayed in the US plenty room for 2 adults. Like a single US bed is bigger than an irish double. If an american was given an irish single bed in a hotel they would not be happy. I'd imagion even for 1 person it would be a queen or king bed.WWE packages always use good hotels.

No installment plans cause they don't need to, last year the packages sold out in less than an hour. Packages only available from WWE direct

Thanks! Do you know when you book the package do they give you the hotel details then too? Just if we wanted to book extra days ourselves?

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭blink44

Curious if they'll increase the prices a fair bit but include smackdown tickets. The mental part of my brain is telling me to wipe out all my savings and get ringside seats and finally live out a 30 year dream, the sensible part says I'd also enjoy a crate of beer and not blowing 6grand in one weekend. Iv heard the silver package is decent but I dunno if it would be worth it, especially travelling alone

blink44 wrote: »
    Curious if they'll increase the prices a fair bit but include smackdown tickets. The mental part of my brain is telling me to wipe out all my savings and get ringside seats and finally live out a 30 year dream, the sensible part says I'd also enjoy a crate of beer and not blowing 6grand in one weekend. Iv heard the silver package is decent but I dunno if it would be worth it, especially travelling alone

Smackdown after Mania is in Miami so it won't be included. They go up in price evey year but there is a lot of cheap accommodation in Orlando available so it shouldn't go up much.

Tickets to Raw and NXT mania weekend have only ever cost us between €25 - €65 via ticketmaster so smackdown would be the same.

The package is the by far the most expensive way to do wrestlemania wekend but you are guaranteed great seats and that the hotel will be good.

To give you a rough idea. We will stay for about 10 days and spend about 5k total between us as a couple. Including flights from Dublin, hotel (3-4 star), tickets to WM (VIP 100 level), Raw & NXT(best available via ticketmaster), about 5 indy shows, theme parks( 2 or 3 days) and spending money.

We wouldn't go mad on merch or buying stuff as this will be our 6th mania trip but I have a friend who dropped about 1k in the WWE superstore alone over there.

Thanks! Do you know when you book the package do they give you the hotel details then too? Just if we wanted to book extra days ourselves?

I asked a friend who's done the package twice (25 and 30)for you

"I think the answer to both is while booking. Im fairly sure they include the hotels name in the package and i remember filling out a form while booking it for extra nights. Or it could have been they sent an email with the option shortly after but im 99% sure twas during"

You don't find out the hotel until the end of November but it does give you time to book extra nights. You book the extra nights yourself then you can ask the WWE to tell the hotel to join the bookings together.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Any idea roughly when the NXT tickets will be on sale? everything else I'm ok with going the reseller route if worst comes to the worst (as I did in Dallas for this year) but the NXT ticket is the hottest ticket in town and the resale price last year was obscene.

Beefy78 wrote: »
    Any idea roughly when the NXT tickets will be on sale? everything else I'm ok with going the reseller route if worst comes to the worst (as I did in Dallas for this year) but the NXT ticket is the hottest ticket in town and the resale price last year was obscene.

They never give much notice, expect Oct-Dec for NXT RAW and Mania seperate tickets with slight possibility of Sep

NXT was 11th of December last year and 13th March the year before.

• Advertisement

Good prices on flights at the moment. Tue-Tue for as low as €375

Advertisement