Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What's In Your Hand Today?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 588 ✭✭✭jno547

Oh my :)

d8QycW.jpg

Edit I'm cheating a little, it's not actually in my hand.......yet

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

jno547 wrote:
    Edit I'm cheating a little, it's not actually in my hand.......yet

Ooh. I was about to say you need a bigger picture. That one is only a tease :)

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Mightydrumming

Cheap and cheerful, pleasantly surprised by the istick 50w :)

393285.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

These mods are just getting bigger and taller. Theyre like the first mobile phones, carrying around a giant brick!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

J Mysterio wrote: »
    These mods are just getting bigger and taller. Theyre like the first mobile phones, carrying around a giant brick!

The one above is actually tiny, the image is just huge :D

Still rocking the Mage RTA today, but just got in a Herakles RTA so will build that in a bit and test it out

0hbkD3w.jpg

Well, this thing is one hell of a beast!

PxKceU6.jpg

Just threw some standard spaced claptons in there, 0.44ohm, and have pushed it to 85w and it was egging me on to go higher. For flavour though, I find it best at 50w, with the airflow halfway open. Getting pretty decent flavour, nothing on the Mage, but it's a different kettle, this one is more for big chunky lung hit satisfaction. No leaks, very smooth but powerful vape. And I wicked this one with organic cotton balls :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Cloupor mini and Kayfun 5.

That'll do.

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭morritty

Christ, thats's stealthy
    63DAFDF2-EA0D-4466-B446-FBD3EF8581D9_zps5dgrmwan.jpg

^
    Cool, what is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭morritty

J Mysterio wrote: »
    ^
    Cool, what is it?

egrip 2, not bad but i've a feeling that only 2100mah will be a pain if i start using higher wattage on it.

morritty wrote: »
    egrip 2, not bad but i've a feeling that only 2100mah will be a pain if i start using higher wattage on it.

1.4 coil vaping around 8/9 Watts will last you all day. Not really for cloud chasing but more discrete vaping.

• Advertisement

When the tank is so big it tips your mod over :D

T8VxPV3.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭Ionised

One of my favourite Tesla features. Probably gives me more pleasure than it should!

Ionised wrote: »
    One of my favourite Tesla features. Probably gives me more pleasure than it should!

Haha, yeah, I noticed it by accident other day, set it down a little flimsily and thought it was going to fall over. It amused me too

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭RonyPonyBah

4gS7wEY.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭Reindeer

Old faithful... Er... So long as she's on her side

163844680.TF938ztP.jpg

Wow what a crap photo

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭columf

Reuleaux Rx200s, Mutation X V5 with dual ss316l coils. Vaping munchies strawberry shortcake in tc mode tastes like a brunch Ice cream
    HQbgXPr.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

columf wrote: »
    Reuleaux Rx200s, Mutation X V5 with dual ss316l coils. Vaping munchies strawberry shortcake in tc mode tastes like a brunch Ice cream
    HQbgXPr.jpg

Good combination,I use all my RX200's with drippers,does that Mutation X V5 have a sqonking 510 pin in the spares bag...

Good combination,I use all my RX200's with drippers,does that Mutation X V5 have a sqonking 510 pin in the spares bag...
    Cheers.

No the mutation does not have a sqonk pin. The tsunami 24 does have not used the Tsunami myself supposed to be a great rda.
    My Pros are huge amount of afc can take up to 6 coils if using both the velocity and postless terminals. Easy to build on I have a simple round wire build on it now but I have had clapton, fused claptons and alien claptons on it with no real problems can be a bit fiddly to get the like of the fused and alien claptons on it.
    My only gripes with the mutation is because of the way the terminals are fixed to the build deck the juice well is small this could be remedied by taking out the velocity posts.
    I need to return mine as one of postless terminals was not tapped fully so the grub screw will not close in fully and I don't have a tap small enough to sort it myself.

Here's old faithful's twin - neighbors' castle in the background for scale:

163858609.lnOqwFDE.jpg
    Reindeer wrote: »
    Old faithful... Er... So long as she's on her side

163844680.TF938ztP.jpg

Wow what a crap photo

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭mossymac!

Don't ya just hate neighbours with castles ;)

• Advertisement

mossymac! wrote: »
    Don't ya just hate neighbours with castles ;)

Greyhound puppy for scale. Note the broken glass. Kanger says "Glass replaceable is", yet I don't see it for sale anywhere.

163858888.mxdbO8CT.jpg

Skin came in for my Rx200s
    Got a griffin 25 over the weekend. Running a single 24awg ss316l coil coming out at .3 ohm vaping munchies (Peanut butter, chocolate, marshmallow and gram crackers) lovely vape @ 30 watts
    GPuB8rw.jpg
    CSPKRGR.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Arek

Hcigar VT75 Nano & Kayfun V5

KQ19SeGl.jpg

How's that H-Cigar 75? Is the battery cover very fiddly?

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭IRISH OS1R1S

Ijust2 2600mah battery with Pico tank for my out and about. Pretty small considering the mah of the battery. Ordered an Ijust2 mini battery for ultimate tiny stealthiness, it should stand at 95mm including tank and drip tip. Will post pic when it arrives. Getting back in to liking the pen style mods for when discretion is needed.

2_zpskk5eikx1.jpg

lI6tTb.jpg

RX 2/3 in 2 mode with a Tornado

q7zgOg.jpg

Evic AIO with a Tsunami

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Hey Doc,did you find that the Evic AIO stock coils were giving dry hits & loads of spitbacks,cos I really liked this mod but I couldn't put up with spitbacks...

Hey Doc,did you find that the Evic AIO stock coils were giving dry hits & loads of spitbacks,cos I really liked this mod but I couldn't put up with spitbacks...

Aye they do spit and gurgle after filling but I have a cure, I'll post a link once I find it.
    It's a great little device either as an aio or a mod and I like those coils a lot,the 0.5 gives a very good dtl and I use 2 Cubis with the 1.5 for mtl, probably the best mtl vape I've gotten in a while.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yHbaNG-Vqw

Advertisement