Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

St.Patricks Hosptial - Dual Diagnoses programme

Options
  • 31-07-2016 8:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hello!

Apologies if this is in the wrong forum - but I read the charted and I think it might be the right place.

Quick question - has anyone here had any experience of attending St.Pats Hospital and doing the dual-diagnoses programme. I am having an assessment this week and am unsure if it is a good hospital or if the programmes is good? I attended st.john of gods last year and found it to be a good place.

Any advice or even advice as to where to post would be very much welcomed!

thank you

N

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭triona1

NovaDublin wrote: »
    Hello!

Apologies if this is in the wrong forum - but I read the charted and I think it might be the right place.

Quick question - has anyone here had any experience of attending St.Pats Hospital and doing the dual-diagnoses programme. I am having an assessment this week and am unsure if it is a good hospital or if the programmes is good? I attended st.john of gods last year and found it to be a good place.

Any advice or even advice as to where to post would be very much welcomed!

thank you

N

I'd see them near the same as an outsider looking in my partner has been in both and many other places like any advice op it's up to you if you're comfortable and put the effort in to work with your team things can work out.

Advertisement