Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

terracotta wine rack ?

Options
  • 28-01-2010 7:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Does anyone know where I might be able to buy some of these ? I can buy them on line but postage is huge because of weight. Here is a link to show you what they look like........ http://www.sandkuhl.com/html/wine_tile_photo_gallery.html
    Thanks a mil in advance
    Aisling
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Irishrossoblu

Builders suppliers? I dont think these are made for wine, they are building materials, that just happen to fit wine. Chadwicks in Walkinstown might be worth a try.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 maisling

Thanks, will give them a try !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Wine_Guy

If you find them, post details, look very good

Still looking wineguy but will defo post details if I find them !

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭IrishWhiskeyCha

These originally may have had some other purpose but they are also specifically made for Wine racks now. They are quite attractive and very flexible options too.

I looked into getting these before but fell down at the same hurdle as OP

See an here for Key stones which are not overly neccessary but a nice touch.

There are also Glazed versions (just the front edge mind you)

If anybody does find them in Ireland please post.

• Advertisement

I eventually had to bite the bullet and order them from UK, I ordered 12 units and a terracottta wine cooler and the postage was £28. here is link if anybody wants to have a look........

http://www.wmpot.co.uk/store/wine_racks.asp

A really nice company to deal with also, very helpful !

• Registered Users Posts: 5 scott2020

I have nineteen of them for sale on adverts dot ie

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,770 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

scott2020 wrote: »
    I have nineteen of them for sale on adverts dot ie

The original thread was started 6 years ago, I'm guessing they got sorted. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement