Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards FF Pay League 2016-17

Options
  • 19-07-2016 7:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭

Hi folks

Happy to run this again.

Same rules as last year, €20 per entry. We'll make a democratic decision on how best to split once we know the final pot.

I don't have a Paypal so bank transfer is the only option of payment. I hope that won't put people off.

If interested please PM for league and payment details. I would ask that you include the following with your pm:

Boards Name:
    Team id:

Also, please read my directions when transferring the money to me. The message in your transfer should be your Boards name.last year a lot of people didn't follow this and it was very difficult trying to track transfers.

Last year the pot was €2100 so there's money there to be made.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Good stuff Lemlin. I'll pm you later, cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭Username here

Fair play, Lemlin - I'm in again.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭lassykk

Cheers Lemlin. Ran it excellently last year. PM sent there now.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

If anyone wants to PayPal entries to. me I'll forward it by bank transfer to Lemlin. Have him set up from last year.

The money will only be resting in my account I promise.

Not sure if I'm gonna do this one this year. Probably have enough long shot difficult leagues in my portfolio! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

FHFC wrote: »
    If anyone wants to PayPal entries to. me I'll forward it by bank transfer to Lemlin. Have him set up from last year.

Not sure if I'm gonna do this one this year. Probably have enough long shot difficult leagues in my portfolio! :)

That would be great if it not too much hassle I'd definitely like to take you up on that. PayPal is so much easier for me

• Advertisement

redzerdrog wrote: »
    That would be great if it not too much hassle I'd definitely like to take you up on that. PayPal is so much easier for me

No problem. My paypal was frozen cause of some cock up for ages but have it up and running and now and using the app which is very handy.

As Lemlin said don't forget to allow for fees. Think if you select 'send to friends or family' rather than 'pay for services' its free or close to free. We're friends now right....if anyone from PayPal asks! ;)

redzerdrog wrote: »

Snap.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Having entered the most pay leagues ever last year I went on to have my worst year ever, so I'm limiting the damage this year* and won't be entering this one. But to any newbies out there, this is a very well-run league and I'd recommend it. The Finn Harps league (of the big non-boards ones) is also excellently run.

* yes, I know this means I'll probably have my best year now.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Already 4/5 private messages. I am going to reply to people once a day with the league details.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Enjoy that holiday to Ibiza! :p

• Advertisement

Paully D wrote: »
    Enjoy that holiday to Ibiza! :p

Sticking it all on an 'orse mate!

Sticking it all on an 'orse mate!

If you can collate any PayPal people and then maybe do a transfer to me every Saturday/Sunday with anyone for that week. That'll stop there being a big build up.

I need their real name, Boards name and team id number.

Folks, I've 13 private messages there already. Will reply to everyone tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭remoteboy

I'm in. Will PM you now. Thanks for organising.

Lemlin wrote: »
    If you can collate any PayPal people and then maybe do a transfer to me every Saturday/Sunday with anyone for that week. That'll stop there being a big build up.

I need their real name, Boards name and team id number.

Folks, I've 13 private messages there already. Will reply to everyone tonight.

Will do. I'm off next week so might leave the first batch till first week in Aug.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,201 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

PM'd there, cheers!

AIB website and app playing up this morning so I can't get in but I know I had the first €20 off Spock yesterday evening:

1. Spock

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭itsnotmyfault

Pm sent.

Over 20 enquiries so far and 9 people have paid now:

1. Spock
    2. Scorpion Sting
    3. Stephenl15
    4. Boots234
    5. Tailgunner
    6. Hackers
    7. Remoteboy
    8. Wamble
    9. Lassykk

One thing, could people please ensure they include their real name, Boards name and team id when pming. The amount of messages I am getting saying stuff like "yeah, I want to join, send me bank details" is unreal and I'm having to reply to them all asking for said details.

Also, I don't have time to go back to everyone individually saying money received so if you've paid, check here for a few days after and if your name doesn't appear, pm me please. I'll be updating the list of paid people every 24 to 48 hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,498 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

In. Will transfer funds next week, out of the country at the mo.

Thanks for running again lemlin

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭Arnold Layne

PM sent

• Advertisement

1 more payment received today:

1. Spock
    2. Scorpion Sting
    3. Stephenl15
    4. Boots234
    5. Tailgunner
    6. Hackers
    7. Remoteboy
    8. Wamble
    9. Lassykk
    10. normanoffside

• Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

I'm in. Will sort payment out soon.

Just an Idea but revolut could be a good option for getting the funds and paying people at end of season.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,201 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

I PM'd last week and haven't been able to transfer yet. Will do it by the end of the week! :D

Lemlin wrote: »
    1 more payment received today:

1. Spock
    2. Scorpion Sting
    3. Stephenl15
    4. Boots234
    5. Tailgunner
    6. Hackers
    7. Remoteboy
    8. Wamble
    9. Lassykk
    10. normanoffside

Have these all paid you directly ? Are FHFC PayPal payments included ?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,249 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Will do. I'm off next week so might leave the first batch till first week in Aug.

I'm letting Lemlin know when I have paypal payments in hand. 2 so far.

I'd imagine he'll add to the table then.

I'm letting Lemlin know when I have paypal payments in hand. 2 so far.

I'd imagine he'll add to the table then.

I wasn't worried or concerned. I presumed you'd send it all pretty much in one go prior to kick off but I thought you'd update him on who'd payed.

I'm already confused as to who've I sent money to (cause I'm easily confused) so I thought my name would be on his list.

All good in the hood.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭McBain11

Lemlin count me in. Pm sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

Likewise I would like in and have PM'd..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭timbel

I'm in for this - PM sent.

Advertisement