Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

VIDA Festival Barcelona

• 07-06-2016 12:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭

Going to this festival while on holidays. Really looking forward to seeing Wilco, Divine Comedy, Villagers.

Just wondering if anyone out there can recommend catching anyone else on the bill, as they don't mean much to me, apart from Kula Shaker. A lot of them are local I guess:

Belako
    Extraperlo
    Manel
    Unknown Mortal Orchestra
    Delorean
    Biscuit
    Zulu Zulu
    Balthazar
    Nada Surf
    Lindstrom
    Baywaves
    Inspira

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭UrbanSprawl

Manuel wrote: »
    Going to this festival while on holidays. Really looking forward to seeing Wilco, Divine Comedy, Villagers.

Just wondering if anyone out there can recommend catching anyone else on the bill, as they don't mean much to me, apart from Kula Shaker. A lot of them are local I guess:

Belako
    Extraperlo
    Manel
    Unknown Mortal Orchestra
    Delorean
    Biscuit
    Zulu Zulu
    Balthazar
    Nada Surf
    Lindstrom
    Baywaves
    Inspira

Thanks!
    Unknown Mortal Orchestra are quite well known in certain circles,should be worth investigating.Haven't heard of the others,could be local as you say.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

Nada surf are pretty good, power pop type of stuff. Lindstrom is good too, electro/disco type stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Howard the Duck

+1 on Nada Surf, good band much more than their hit "Popular" which is a great song as well.

Festival is over now so an update from OP would be welcome.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,215 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Festival is over now so an update from OP would be welcome.

I'm sure that's their priority alright.

• Advertisement

Birneybau wrote: »
    I'm sure that's their priority alright.

Wasn't pressuring the op ..whenever:rolleyes:

Advertisement