Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft limerick

Options
  • 08-07-2016 12:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi, I am new to boards and new to limerick city. I'm am interested in joining an airsoft team or club in or about limerick. If anyone could please point me in the right direction as where to go or call this would be a great help.
    I look forward to playing and winning ..

Thanks again

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 JR087

I was told boards was a good place to get info. It's there anyone out there that can help with my question... Or is boards dying a death and I should look to post else where?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

You could try Limerick Airsoft Camp and see what teams hang out there and are recruiting.
    Or you can run a thread search here and see if you can find what your looking for
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055221876

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭Darth Phoenix

If you want some help and advice , just call into the site near Ballyneety ( LAC ) on Saturdays, I'm there most events and if you like I can talk you through whose recruiting and any questions on gun's in general I'll try and help you with as best I can ;)

We have a facebook as well if you want to message the main guy Alfred , But if you want to call down for a walkthrough and chat , by all means call down

Ciaran

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭danwhiffin

I'm in the same boat. I know of two crowds kicking around. Archangel Blades and the Weekend Warriors. Know very little about them.

Advertisement