Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any teams or events

Options
  • 06-07-2016 11:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭

Hey guy's so i'm 18 years old and i'm new to airsoft. I'm from tipperary and i would like to start going to events our join with teams or anything like that just to play with more people.

So i'm just wondering where can i find events like if there are any or any teams that i can join.

I have my own car so i am able to travel.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

Are you looking for events or just regular gaming days?

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭tomstud12

thermo wrote: »

Looking for both just looking to go out there and have a few games like

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭tomstud12

thermo wrote: »

Would you know about anything like that??

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

Do a quick online search for local sites to you.they will be running most weekends for regular gaming.
    For larger events keep an eye on here for announcements and keep an eye on the sim tac and bellurgan park websites/ bookface pages as they do regular larger events, sometimes running continually over a weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭Blueaxeman

Two places in / near Tipperary for outdoor airsoft, Good crew at both places will help you out getting started.

Limerick airsoft camp located in ballyneety co Limerick open from 10:30 till 4:30 every Saturday.

https://www.facebook.com/lacAirsoft/?fref=ts

Silent orchard located in rossmore , co Tipperary open from 9:30 to 5:00 on Sundays

https://www.facebook.com/SilentOrchardAirsoft/

• Advertisement
Advertisement