Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A horse a day Log

Options
  • 20-06-2016 12:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭

Will start off with a balance of €100.

1 horse each day and see where it goes from here.

7:40 Wolverhampton

Broughtons Fancy 6/4.

Met trouble last time and don't think the jockey will make the same mistake again.

Should get the thread off to a flyer.

€20 win.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭Luap

Off to a flyer!

7:20 Ballinrobe

Motherland running for young Joseph looks nailed on. Bit short at even money but looks like it will take alot of beating.

€20 win

Bank: €110

Motherland won very nicely.

Didn't look at todays racing but Tibr racing tonight at Wolverhampton.

Don't think the soft ground suited him lto and back to a sounder surface should keep this thread rolling.

€25 win

Bank : €130

7:55 Leoparstown

Mr Right 9/2

Interesting one that won last night at Naas, when the money was on. 5lb claimer on board tonight and hopefully will do a quick fire double.

€20 win

Bank €110

Mr Right wins :D

Haven't posted in a week or so have been up the walls but one I like for tonight is Seamster. Came third on Monday and the jockey won on him before hopefully it will do the business.

€20 win

Bank: €200

Won easily.

Bank : €252.50 (+152.50)

• Advertisement

Have seen a lot I fancy today but narrowed it down to the one.

7:35 Bellewstown

Botanical Lady 2/1 won well when looking in trouble. Looks a very good bet I think this contest looks an easier one then the last.

€30 win.

Bank: €222.50

Advertisement