Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BMus 2016

Options
  • 18-06-2016 10:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hello, I am currently doing my Leaving Cert. I recieved my acceptance letter for the BMus in May. I just want to clarify that all I need in my LC results is the minimum entry requirements (2 HC3s and 4 OD3s) and my place is safe? There is no battle for places like Trinity is there?

(Also I wanna find out who else is planning to go to Logic House to do the BMus in September!) ðŸ˜႒

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭brainiac

There are no points requirements on restricted entry courses, so if you've been accepted on the course, as you mentioned all you need to do is attain the minimum requirements, including a pass in English, Irish and a third language.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Violin1997

Thank you very much for confirming that brainiac! That puts my mind at ease! I have it as my first choice and I want that course soooooo bad! :)

Advertisement