Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My top 5 Star Trek Ships

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

The Big E did fire Q-torps at the scimitar however as i said they dont have many and seeming the Scimitar was cloaked for most of the fight MOSTLY only photons where fired (if i remember right) but when the cloak was droped Q-torps where fired not to much effect mind

The borg is a different event all together 1.The borg where in front of the ship and not cloaked (ease to hit with the limited q-torps) 2.they where trying to destroy earth :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭LastIrishMonkey

consitution class they rock

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭Inspector Gadget

The tricked-up shuttle that Janeway was flying in "Endgame" was interesting - (Lt. /Cmdr.) Barclay had breathed on the shielding, weapons and engines, so I understand - very "Batman" in appearance (all layered plates etc.) with the special shielding deployed, but lacking in windows :D

Gadget

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

That was a wicked ship alright IIRC correctly though the actual shuttle didn't look too much different from ones of what can be considered the present day in the star trek universe

that was a type 9 shuttle with so kick ass mods :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭Drazhar

I thought this was a top 5 post

5. Vor'Cha
    4. Soveriegn Class
    3. Defiant class
    2. Negh'Var
    1. Akira Class (blo0dy rules)

mmm, dedicated warships, mmmmm
    Shows that the federation can make "Kick Ass" class ships when the want to, and not those damned explorer ships, that constantly seem to spark off new and interesting wars

I'd love to see what the Ablative Armor and Multi-Phasic Torpedoes do for the Akira class, mmm refit time!!

akira is a big fecking torp ship thats all !

I argee with the rest though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭AngelofFire

1.Prometheus Class
    2.Soverign Class
    3.Defiant Class
    4.Dominion cruiser-as seen in valiant(DS9)
    5.Klingon Vorcha Attack cruiser

• Registered Users Posts: 897 ✭✭✭ilkhanid

1. Klingon Bird of Prey. Beautiful design, it looks good from all angles.
    2.Romulan D'Deridex:So intimdating looking with it's great downhanging 'beak' and great 'wings'.
    3.Klingon D7:The original and best.Vor'cha and Negh'Var are upgrades of the same basic design and the D7 looks the most aggressive and elegant with its combination of geometrical shapes at the command section and it's swept-back nacelles.
    4.Starfleet excelsior class.The most attractive of all the flagship classes.
    5. Breen warship, a strange asymmetric look is suitable for a strange alien species.
    Honourable mentions to the Cardassian Galor,Kazon attack ship and Jem'hadar fighter with its sinister beetle-like look.

Advertisement