Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone going to the Dublin boards beer?

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Cant workin sat 10-6
    and have to run get the bus to Wicklow straight away but sure there iwll be plenty of drinkin session come the summer months:)
    I hear fields in Tullow are great at that time of the year!!
    If anyones stayin up Sunday night gimme a call or email me and we can organise a trip to the pub:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 836 ✭✭✭Snowball

oh, and th same goes for anyone that knows me and wants a place to stay for the night. just pm me or someing

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

Originally posted by Snowball
    Tom, if it means that you can aford to go to Boards bear you can stay in my place. I have a vacated place at the mo.
    Petty because I cant go, absolutly no cash, well, maybe getting a job but doubt I'll get money together quick enough

Thanks for the offer but I don't understand how staying in our house will suddenly give me the cash to geo drinking for the night. That is the problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

Moonbeam the fields in tullow are always nice. I have a PC in my appartment. I have a PC in my appartment I have a PC in my appartment I have a PC in my appartment I have a PC in my appartment i'm sooooooo happy!

Strange No?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

you stoned shay?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

We shall have our own boards beer in a field in Tullow so:P

I think u may have a bit of a boards addiction their Shay, you'll never find a women out there now:P

wow an apartment that comes with a pc I think they all should!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

oh, I will be at the dublin beer now..

I'm not stoned!! YET!!
    I don't smoke before work anymore!
    If I'm caught I'll be fired and sent home!

Moonbeam I won't be back till september so maybe a welcome home party in the fields of tullow in september??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭Don1

Moonbeam, "Party in da field" is on as soon as you're back from the sun (not literally obviously, sun holiday) I may may get me a double sleeping bag and a two-person tent now. ;)
    /me waits with great anticipation of moonbeam's coming.

P.S. I didn't mean that in a derogatory way!!!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

CarlowIT/Don1's pimpin playground

Which is it?

• Advertisement

A Little from column A and a little from column B

Advertisement