Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fender or Gibson

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 531 ✭✭✭juno75

kanurocks,

Listen mate, what is your problem?

I m getting sick of your smart arse answers, why post the thread anyway?

Your either baiting us all or showing your complete lack of understanding expecting a one word answer to a question like that.

Have you nothing better to do than insult the people who take the time to respnd to your thread with thier hard learnd experiance?

BTW, I have a fekking great life that revolves around playing guitar live about 3-4 times a week, I got a good job and 2 nuts betwixt my legs.

Compared to some muppet who has to come to a place like this to have people make up there mind for him on the 2 most common form of eletric guitars I think I'm rather edu-macted.

Your blantent lack of any knowlage on this subject was givin away by this:
    i need to find out once and for all . Best guitar for looks sound and playability and i want a straight answer.

phhhifff, dorko

Like saying:

I need a straight answer once and for all, whats better an apple or an orange?

Then you say this:
    i just want opinions

We give our opinions and then you come back with:
    i just wanted a one word answer

So which is it wonder boy?

I think I know, any answer that makes you sound dominant probably because you are intimadated by the amount of good quality ,valid opinions posted to a stupid question.
    thanks

Why bother saying thanks when all you intend doing is belitelling peoples opinions, Start as you mean to go on and all of that.
    bought up in a barn?
    And i dont want advice.And guess what i dont want you to tell me to get my own opinion .I happen to know my own opinion

Jeebus, you sound like a 5 year old girl who dropped her lolly,
    What kind of spoilt brat are you mate anyhow? Mummy would not fork out for a Les Paul so you get cross with the world??
    i think your all bloody mad

Only one fool around these parts leaving that impression of him self to the world.

I'd love to meet you fella and have a quite word about your complete lack of social and communicational skills, I'd say you a real character in RL:D

COme on, answer me back, pleeeease,pleaase.

BTW, when ever I see your name on these Boards ( and everone else I suspect) Im just gonna think 'hahaha, theres that prat who dont know the difference between a strat and a Paul.

Get a life gringo, better still dont bother and give the rest of us to poke fun at with a pointy stick.

Farting in your general direction.

Juno

Advertisement