Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats involved in the setup process for self install?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭50Cent

oh right i got it now...ye that seems really good alright. So that would mean id need an ethernet card for the other pc i want to connect up too. Slick...do you know where your buying your one from yet?

Dabs.com are pretty sly...they charge a flat rate of 20 pounds for delivery to Ireland regardless...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭spongebob

apart from this being

1. Net/Comms
    2. Apocraphy until friday

I have enclosed a Hitherto Top Secret Eircon Self-Install Internal Procedure Guideline Bulletin Document Manual below: (.pdf honest)

smily347.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭50Cent

Muck,

What r u talking about?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Rancid and 50cent, as fascinating as reading your many posts are, please take my advice and check out these two awsome links:

www.mirc.com
    www.quakenet.org

Good lads.

Sorry, i really should tell you to read other posts on this forum, read other forums such as nets/comms and Broadband and stop posting/spamming the same topic every 10 seconds. Ta.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement