Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unix/Security/Programming Enthusiasts - Waterford

Options
  • 25-03-2003 1:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭

I was wondering if there is anyone who wanted to setup a weekly pub visit. Would be nice to exchange code, views and what not on security issues, programming logic and general computer junk.

If anybody wants to get something going, mail me @ john.penfold@ziplip.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,272 ✭✭✭merlante

I wonder if there is demand for something like a linux users group - since as far as I know there isin't one in Waterford yet?

Might get a decent crowd together for something like that at the weekend when many of the hordes of ex-pat techies are down.

merlante

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭ykt0di9url7bc3

nearest you'd get would be a LAN.....some unix enthusiasts go to them...

check the LAN partys board for Cybermart LANs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭P3nfold

merlante: Check the unix forums. theres a sticky there on the LUG i am setting up here.. Site should be up soon. Hopfully i can setup the first meetign within a month..

Advertisement