Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Price Of Joining Wespoint Gym In Blanchardstown

• 06-03-2003 12:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

Decided its time I join a gym and get my weight in check. does anyone know how much westpoint charge for yearly membership?
    as they wouldnt tell me over the phone, I am gonna go over next week but would like to have an approx idea b4 I go.

tks

ed

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭Kegser

It's around the 400 mark; pretty reasonable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

400 POUNDS wasn't it? It was around that price when I was a member there a couple years ago. Good gym equipment (tv's on the machines, what a great idea!), nice pool, but there seemed to be a lack of hygiene, never saw any disinfecting being done around the pool and I caught veruccas there :( Ah well.

Also, they weren't exactly hounding me to have consultations with a personal trainer which was odd as in my new gym (Boyne valley country club) I'm to see my trainer once a month!

And one of the reasons I left was the fact there were FAR to many members. I almost always had to Q for machines which is intensely irritating :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭McGintyMcGoo

It's €500 for the year! You pay up front, but you get a free sports bag, towel etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭neonitrix

€500 for the year isnt bad at all. €9.61 per week for access to a Swimming Pool + Gym, a bit worried about eth0_ 's comments on apparent lack of hygiene & the q's for machines.

I am going to go up and have a look this weekend. I would be intending visiting the gym @ around 9am each morning as I work nights 11pm - 8am so hopefully I would miss out on the busy times.

Thanks 4 all the info guys

neo :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭McGintyMcGoo

A mate of mine starts work at 11am each morning! He goes to Westpoint beforehand and says that the gym is nearly empty that early!!! No worries about queues then!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

I believe its €449 with no joining fee at the moment...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭Kambika

There was a special offer until 13th March with 449€ for one year, no joining fee, else its 500€ I believe. You can also pay monthly with a subscription fee of 99€ and pay 65€ per month.

Advertisement