Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Good gym required.

Options
  • 05-03-2003 4:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭

this is not a promotion technique, but i could do with some help.

I am looking for a good gym with a swimming pool that is not to expensive (fat chance i hear you say but i have to ask).

I work in the lower rathmines area and live in stoney batter so any suggestions please, you can pm or message here.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭damnyanks

There is some gym in darty (end of Rathgar) its meant to have a pool. Not sure how expensive it is.

Or you could just join a gym and use a pool some place else :D

• Registered Users Posts: 35,523 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Theres one near Pearse St. Remind me to tell you tomorrow, if that is helpful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Theres Markiovich beside Tara Street Station, its not bad at all. i go there 3 times a week.
    Theres a nice swimming pool, a Sauna and a gym area. Most of the gear is Cardio but there are some free weights and machines there too. Its only 5.80 every time you go in and you can stay as long as you like. Its dead handy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭nanook

is there a pool in that one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Originally posted by bombidol

Theres a nice swimming pool, a Sauna and a gym area
    :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Repli

You could try westpoint in blanchardstown.. It's a really nice gym with a swimming pool and mini TV's on every machine.. Forgot to mention.. it's €400 / year
    And you live in stoneybatter.. the 39 bus will bring you directly to it

Advertisement