Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Carlow IT girls

• 28-02-2003 8:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭

Greetings Carlow IT students! Just out of curiosity, are there any girls from the college in here, or just guys?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

I think there are one or two girls here.. Moonbeam is a girl anyway

and there are a few long haired lads here too, if that makes you any more comfortable

we're well in touch with our feminine sides

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

I don't think moonbeam is in the college, this is if she is who i think she is.

ah, she used to be or something?

yeah I think I remember her saying something about wishing she were back in carlow or something, so I'm not sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭EnigmasWhisper

Im actually a guy, but Im just curious to know if any ladies frequent here. Although my nick could perhaps be mis;eading. Any of you up in the Rag ball last night?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,304 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Moonbeam is now working (shudder) in Esat, me thinks.

(work sucks)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭theciscokid

i don't attend carlow it

Greetings to you all, and congrats on the board! As you can all see, I am pretty new in here. However, while Im in here I feel I must use this opportunity to speak a moment about the girls in IT Carlow at present. They have to be some of the most beautiful and fun-loving gals ever to come to this little town of ours and unrivaled in any other of this country's fine academic establishments (any of you been in Scraggs recently, nuff said) ........ You got to get more of the gals into visit this cool board of your's guys :) Any suggestions?

yes there is a large amount of fine anused bitches in the college alright.

perhaps if we made a pink boards skin, and added lots of flowers and stuff they would be tempted to join?

Mr Mordeth I like your ingenuity, together we can achieve this goal. The masses will follow and we will receive our just rewards in time.

Sad people.
    I doubt if you will be able to use boards as a method to score.

• Advertisement

Who said anything about scoring! A few bevvies and a visit to the Foundry late on a Thursday night usually does it for me (although it has been a while hmmmmmmm) Just thought some girls in here would brighten up the place, thats all!

I was sitting in the canteen the other day, doing a bit of perving and I was disapointed. But other days you just sitting there and this absolute cracker walks by restoring your fate in the women of IT carlow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭theciscokid

im thinking of signing up ,

wheres the dotted line

Originally posted by theciscokid
    im thinking of signing up ,

wheres the dotted line

Sign for what?

Damn, I have to say there are some hot foxe's in the Foundry on a Sunday night................................ Anybody know the blonde Hailey out of 'Home and Away' look alike in 1st year me thinks? ( 'Home & Away'!!!I hear you scream, I know, I know......**** it! ) Anyways, she is a babe.......and Im possibly in love, but then again Im pissed and havent had a decent shag in a few weeks so hey?...............while Im at it theres a brunette babe whom sits regularly on the 3rd floor of the library..........I love you too............Actually, I love you all!!!!!!!...........Ok Garda, take you fuc***g hands like, off me now like, or Ill kill ya like, coz Im from Carlaaaaaaw so I am, Im coming awightttt!:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

are you making fun of the Carlow people cause if you are i may have to kick your ass!
    And yes i do think the ladies in the IT are quite spectacular!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭Redrocket

if you hop me on my belly when you've the beer goggles on i could be a woman ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 836 ✭✭✭Snowball

Originally posted by Mordeth
    yes there is a large amount of fine anused bitches in the college alright.

perhaps if we made a pink boards skin, and added lots of flowers and stuff they would be tempted to join?
    I think that that may be bourding on insulting. lulu and gogo are both of the other sex and thy (acouring to them) spend way to much time on boards.

Problem is that is any of the extreemly sexy girls who dont normaly fequent Boards.ie read this post they might leave the college, so stop the nerdie feak talk, u'll scare them all away ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

Should we name names when talkin about sexy ladies??

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,962 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Nah I aint in the college anymore,
    Have joined the world of work as I tend to turn up more often:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 836 ✭✭✭Snowball

lol, na ShayK1. ... well, if u want. Just reading over it and talking to a friend (girl) it just looks very nerdy. Looks like the kinda stuff girls run away from

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,962 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

/me runs away

so what..we should talk about coronation street, our nails... feminist issues?

although I don't midn talking about hair, cos my hair ownz anyone else in the college. *sticks tongue out at stevenk*

Coronation street rocks at the moment so that could be a good start,
    they can talk bout ur hair mordeth:P

moonbeam, i never knew you watched corination street or were into girley things.

ummm well as for coronation street it has me glued at the moment,
    as for other girlie things I havent really improved:(

you still have that obsession with whinne the poo

So people of Ceatharlach ( Strange name that, where exactly are the 'four lakes' or are they hidden away behind a student house somewhere on Green Road? ) lets name the names..........who shall be awarded the 'Finest Lady' crown of It Carlow? My vote remains the blonde Hailey from Home & Away look-alike, just ahead of the tall brunette that seems to permanently reside on the 3rd floor of the library.......For the moment unless someone out there knows of their true identity, I shall refer to them both as Milly and Molly. However, as its only Monday my preferences are subject to sudden change and can of course be influenced, indeed :p

If Aisling 'The Dancer' is reading, see you in the Tower Thursday.....Keep on doing what ya do babe!:

Tea tastes that much better every morn out of my pooh bear cup:P
    Yes pooh bear still rocks:)

• Advertisement

I still think that pooh is gay

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement