Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tae Bo ?

Options
  • 18-02-2003 11:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭

I read a lot about the Tae Bo fitness videos with Billy Blanks

Has anyone here used them and found them effective?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭Eyeliner__Boy

Nah do thai boxing instaed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭D nominater

Quite a few crappy films have had not one but many crappy sequals. The Police Academy series would be a classic example although tbh(finally figured out what tbh means) i quite enjoyed some of them. My god why do they keep making them endlessly..
    More than good ones with a series of good sequals? What do ye think?
    I thought the original Land Before Time was good enough but its multivarious sequals were probably all crap judging by the bits and pieces of one or two of them that i saw,least they were made in Ireland....
    I liked the Alien series but the fourth one although highly aclaimed was too disturbing.
    Star Wars series was good but the more recent ones lacked some of the magic of the originals.

Considering that as earlier pointed out the back to the future films were not 'to be continued' they must have been really inconclusive.

I saw a clip for matrix 2 looks pretty good but anyone know what its about apart from the obvious relations to the first one,without giving too much away. is there a matrix 3 coming out...

its really annoying when sequals are made years later with diff people in them,they tend to be crap,like Splash Too for example,the original was ok but the sequal looks like pure crap.Remakes tend to be dodgy too,but on the upside they do sometimes work often being way beyond the good ness of the originals,The Man in the Iron Mask,The Count of Monte Cristo etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Jak

The internet can be tricky.

I think you missed your forum.

JAK.

Advertisement