Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Calling out to Classic Irish Gamers!!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭Altheus

Well I want to do it the more complicated way because I want it exactly as it needs to be, it also leaves more room for expansion in the future if we'll need it, it also leaves me a lot more headroom when it comes to designing the thing. If it does become a little too complicated I'll revert, but for now the server I'm on runs IIS and SQL Server, so I'm gonna go the ASP/SQL route, with a custom backend.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭Altheus

RevHellfire: haw

It's not that I want it to be l33t, infact most of the readership wont have a bean as to how the site works. I just feel more comfortable with something I'll have a hand in designing.

It's not a l33t thing, isnt it not cool to use M$ products? :P

It may not be the easiest route to take for sure, but hey, is there ever an easy route.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

I could write some retro-reviews if you like, anything from the Atari 2600 to the Amiga.

Advertisement