Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

An Ghaeltacht

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭Yoda

D&#243 wrote: »
    The guy who told you you shouldn't be speaking Irish just sounds like a bod feisithe tho', and you get them in every language group!
    You really can't use feisigh in this sense. You've said "he sounds like a copulated penis", which is not the same as an effing prìck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Tweety Bird

The Reaper wrote:
    i was in colaiste an phiarsaigh beside Bun beag

Hey I went there too. I went there 6 times from when I was 10 up until I was 17!! I always speak so highly of the place and I often think back to the nights of walking home from the Ceilis having the craic!! I get a funny feeling of excitement when I think back to that place....You'll never have experiences like that again and I'll never forget it!

I would give my right arm to just re live one of the 3 weeks I spent there!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

I wanna go to the Gealtacht this year. What are the best irish colleges in Galway?

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭Míshásta

Gearoid wrote:
    A chairde,
    Just wondering what are your views on how the country's gaeltachts could be saved?

Tá sé ró-dhéanach is dócha agus an ghlúin óg iompaithe ar an mBéarla cheana féin. Ba chóir na deontaisí go léir a chur ar cheal mar tá na daoine sa bhréag-Ghaeltachtaí úd ag déanamh amadáin dínn go léir.

Agus nach ait mar atá an diospóireacht seo go léir nach mór á phlé tri mheán an Bhéarla. Ní h-aon cúnamh é do chúis na teangan bheith ag síor-chaint fúithi i mBéarla.

Ná bíodh easpa chumais mar leithscéal oraibh. Déanaimid go léir botúin.

Na bac le pobal na mbréag-Ghaeltachtaí, tá a n-intinn déanta suas acu. Má tá spéis agaibh i gcaobhnú na teangan, déanaigí iarracht í a úsáid.

Labhair í is mairfidh sí.

Anois, sin deireadh leis an searmóin.

Uainn go léir anseo in #37 "Chetwynde Downs" - - - Slááán Tamall

Advertisement