Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favourite Theme Music

Options
  • 13-01-2003 6:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16,982 ✭✭✭✭

As the title suggests, what is your favourite theme music? Has to be Shawn Michaels'. "SEXY BOYYYYY"

Best Entrance Theme? 37 votes

HBK
    0% 0 votes
    Steve Austin (with the galss smashin, none of that disturbed sh*te)
    24% 9 votes
    Old old Undertaker
    16% 6 votes
    Old Undertaker (the Ministry era)
    8% 3 votes
    American Badass Undertaker (DEAD MAN WALKIN)
    13% 5 votes
    Hogan (Real American)
    10% 4 votes
    Hogan (Voodoo Child)
    13% 5 votes
    Angle
    5% 2 votes
    Big Show
    2% 1 vote
    Other, please spcify.....
    5% 2 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭ADO

definatly Brock Lesnars music :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,641 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Im going to go for mick foley\mankind\commish entrance with HBK a very close second

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭xx

Brocks is good, at the beginning anyway.

I liked 3 count myself .

• Registered Users Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Ministry 'Taker was best. Really set an awesome mood for Hell in a Cell 98.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,641 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

ffffffffffffffffffoooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ....foley's

i voted for hbk

• Registered Users Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

Mick Foley's. As a piece of music from wrestling, it stands out from rest, as you'd get away with playing it! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

You forgot the Ultimate Warrior's rock effort.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

What about Christian's music.

Its brilliant

It sounds like a song from one of Mike Patton's bands

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭a-hole

mankind(ac/dc's highway to hell) or RVD's ecw entrance (walk by pantera)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 590 ✭✭✭herbie747

Originally posted by a-hole
    mankind(ac/dc's highway to hell) or RVD's ecw entrance (walk by pantera)

HBK definately has the best entrance.

AC/DC has nothing to do with Foleys music.

Originally posted by Fozzy
    Ministry 'Taker was best. Really set an awesome mood for Hell in a Cell 98.

The ministry wasn't around until 1999.

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭cmb.

speaking of ac/dc - candinos ecw theme was good

as for specific themes written for wrestlers - i liked awesoms ecw one - cheesy but good

• Registered Users Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Originally posted by herbie747

The ministry wasn't around until 1999.

I know, but I wasn't going to say old, old Taker

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

The Brood, Doink the Clown :D or back in the day Money Inc., Ted Dibase and IRS.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Matters

I have Angle as my phone ring......but the greatest ever was demolitions entrance theme.........AXE SMASH

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Repli

RVDs pantera - walk was good.. one of a kind is good too
    I like vince mcmahons music "no chance in hell" and HHH - the game

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭steveocn300

There has been many a classic entrance song such as HBK, HHH current, Goldberg's original(I dont know what the hell the WWE have doen to it) but for me there is one clear winner now HIT THE MUSIC.............. BREAK IT DOWN!

DX!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 441 ✭✭colin300

I think RVD's Pantera Walk was a good one and so are some of the Game's like the one on WWE Anthology and Motorhead's one. But definately probably one of the best has got to be DX Break it down there new versions wit steph and all that are crap.
    I have to say that they have ruined some great music in their time and I think the best one they have done is Goldberg he has had his original music for years that stands him out from the crowd.
    Another one was Rock the one wit the helicopter. They need to change Goldberg and Rock back to their original music quick especially goldberg. Plus wit goldberg they need to have the way he came out in wcw with all the security guards but the wwe obviously don't get how important this is.

I would have to agree with that, The WWE have made a mess of an awful lot of entrance music(e.g. Billy Gunn - Assman, he lost to Right To Censor then that was the end of that music!) Scott Steiner's was another good tune until they put him saying Holla If Ya Hear Me at the beginning! That aint the only music they done that to(Hurricane(stand back....), Ric Flair(Wooo..), Hardcore Holly(How Do You Like Me Now) and Booker T(Can You Dig It...)
    The Undertaker's - You Gonna Pay song from WWE Anthology is very good as is Matt Hardy(Monster Magnet - Live For The Moment)
    Another one of my favourites was Mr.Perfect's entrance then they ruin that by puttin it as Shawn Stasiaks music The Perfect Event!

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭cmb.

but by putting a catchphrase at the begining of the theme it puts the catchphrase over - and works v. well in that regard

and didnt booker have dont hate the player, hate the game instead (an inferior catchphrase) in wcw so his is an improvement

• Advertisement

ok fair enough point but what if they put WHAT? in front of Stone Cold's entrance or Who's Next? in front of Goldberg's music?
    I think its stupid to be honest and the prime example is Goldberg's current WWE song. Why change his entrance music? Does Goldberg need his music changed? They ruined a great entrance song.
    RVD - Pantera - Walk in a top entrance music as was Hollywood Hulk Hogan's Voodoo Child by Jimi Hendrix!

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Honkey Tonk Man. :D

and RVD's entrance music when he first came into the WWE. I think it was Morbid Angel who wrote that music.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 441 ✭✭colin300

RVD music was Pantera walk when he came.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Honky Tonk was hilarious. what about The Model-Rick Martel what a sissy hehe. Papa Shango was pretty spooky tho :)

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Originally posted by colin300
    RVD music was Pantera walk when he came.
    No that was when he was in ECW. Morbid Angel wrote the music for his theme song when he came to the WWE. Having said that, I wouldn't mind hearing him come out to Walk in the WWE.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

I always liked The kings by Run DMC for DX.
    As the title suggests, what is your favourite theme music? Has to be Shawn Michaels'. "SEXY BOYYYYY"
    Always found that tune catchy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 funkster

cactus jacks and dude love (its catchy)
    hell in the cell undertakers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭bozzie

gotta go for the stylins of mick foley on that one

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Cianan2

I've gotta go with Ultimate warrior.When he just ran out with the really cool,fast beat and went mental on the ropes.Priceless.But,that sort of knackered him out before the match even started.

I liked HHH's motorhead theme,especially when he came back from injury and every1 jumped outta there seats.Too many covers of it tho.

And DX.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 559 ✭✭✭jongore

The old DX music, it was a cool entrance vid too.

Advertisement